• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BucGone...

129 posts in this topic

Actually if anyone is really interested I would do $125.00 Shipped.

Basically what I paid with Grading Fees.

Maybe I will see if Blue wantS its back I bought it from him.

If I do, can I start a thread crying about how I don't agree with the grade, and what a scumbag you are because you won't give me a refund? hm

:news:

Update if anyone cares..... (shrug)

I got the package from BucOne and just 30 minutes ago took it to the post office where the PO Supervisor watched me open it and OMG th Witching Hour 18 CGC 9.6 was actually in the box. :o

I just issued BucOne aka Mark Sebring, aka Harry Fuller a full refund of $185.00

Case is Closed.

PS....If any one wants the book I will sell it to anyone for much less than what I sold it to that scumbag, just for fun. (thumbs u

You don't want to work your way down the probation list with it? :o

:baiting:

Does well loved equate to cheap?

Have you been talking to Loey? He's the only one on here that calls me cheap. Gigantic Laotian-Canadians with fat comic budgets are poopie heads.

Shows in your registry sets.

Doc Joe is swapping my Bronze #1 set for his and all I have to throw in is a book of McDonalds gift certificates and an Aldo Nova album. He's swell.

I remember Aldo Nova. I will still trade my eye teeth for McDonaldland cookies. :cloud9:

...life is just a fantasy can you live that fantasy life...

Everyone knows that one, but I thought "Monkey On Your Back" was just as good!

BucOne and people like him are the kind of people who should be rounded up and shipped off to an island somewhere so that they can't impact honest people with their stupidity, selfishness and overall douchetacular behaviour.

Can't help but think one day he will screw around with the wrong dude and end up in prison or worse. Worst part about that scenario is we won't be privy to any details

I agree 100%.I would also like to add sterilazation.

Does well loved equate to cheap?

Have you been talking to Loey? He's the only one on here that calls me cheap. Gigantic Laotian-Canadians with fat comic budgets are poopie heads.

Shows in your registry sets.

Doc Joe is swapping my Bronze #1 set for his and all I have to throw in is a book of McDonalds gift certificates and an Aldo Nova album. He's swell.

I remember Aldo Nova. I will still trade my eye teeth for McDonaldland cookies. :cloud9:

...life is just a fantasy can you live that fantasy life...

Everyone knows that one, but I thought "Monkey On Your Back" was just as good!

hm