• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I be disappointed??

96 posts in this topic

Didn't the seller out himself on page 2 or 3, or was that a joke?

Also, I immediately saw the spine roll on the first pic, and not on the second. I think that is a key indicator as to what's going on.

Oh, that was most definitely a joke. (thumbs u

Andy

phew!

Im wondering when this issue is going to make it to the other thread so the poo can really fly. It cant be an isolated incident.

hm

:baiting:

Sucks, but that's the risk you take with buying raw books online. The top scan looks great, the bottom looks like a 7.5/8.0 book. Looks like the colors in the top scan were seriously enhanced with the scan. Sucks

Anyone want to see (again) my Hulk #181 I bought as an 8.5?

I will never buy "raw" books online again unless it's from someone I trust, or I don't care about the condition of the books.

Yes show it.

No slym dont do it, I've seen it a few times and each time a part of me dies. :eek:

No worries... I'll just link to it instead.

;)

:o

Yeah... and then when I wanted to return it for a refund, the guy died. That's what his "brother" told me anyways.

Matt Edwards of Houston Texas, I will get right with you one day - you and your "brother," "Edward Johnson."

-slym

My name is Raymond J. Johnson, Jr.

Now you can call me Ray, or you can call me J, or you can call me Johnny, or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me Junie, or you can call me Ray J, or you can call me RJ, or you can call me RJJ, or you can call me RJJ

...but you doesn't hasta call me Johnson!

billsaluga.jpg