• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAVE 1 EBAY AUCTIONS Bolland Killing Joke, Zeck Kraven, covers, splashes MORE

7 posts in this topic

Well, I have just recently purchased two very expensive pieces. Now I need to make at least some of that money back. I have always had prices on pieces in my CAF and was content to let them sit there, but now I need money a little faster so I have put some pieces on ebay with .01 starting bid and NO RESERVE. This is the first wave. If I am not even close on the amount of money I would like to get back, then I'll likely sell some more. For now here are some pretty great pieces including

Bolland Killing Joke prelim

Mike Zeck Kraven cover color guide

Aztek Ultimate man cover by Steve Lightle and featuring Batman

A James Jean finished pencil piece

Mark Bagley's first appearance of Ultimate Deadpool splash page

Rob Scrab Scud the Disposable Assassin DPS

And many more covers and splashes...

Here is the link

http://shop.ebay.com/dumur/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Giving this a bump since the auctions end on Sunday and CAF seems to think that 9 seperate but similar Mitch Foust sketches, 6 Fred Hembeck Sketches and 5 Sean Patty pieces deserve more attention than a Killing Joke prelim... I used to rely on that and assume the CAF Editor's Picks on Ebay would take care of all of the "good stuff" and I wouldn't have to hunt as hard... boy was I wrong. Anyway, take a look as some of the prices are ridiculously low right now. (A penny for a Kraven's last hunt Colour Guide,...$2.25 for a Marvel cover anyone? How about FIFTEEN BUCKS for a Rising Stars cover? Boy did I pick the wrong time to sell) Anyway, take a look

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/dumur/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Oh and if you are looking for a Nathan Wiedemer sketch, there are apparently 1 or 5 on ebay...

Hunh. That's weird. They're identical aren't they. Well, CAF finally put a couple of the pieces in the "Editor's Picks" section, so I hope that helps. It's all still pretty cheap. Nothing is even close to what I paid. I will be taking a hit... who says mid range art prices aren't falling???