• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG thanks to "topnotchcomics"!!

16 posts in this topic

I've purchase several CGC comics from this E-Bay user but recently I made a big mistake on a purchase and he really came through for me! It's good nice to have a day-to-day trustworthy E-Bay Seller but it's really awesome when an E-Bay seller makes that extra little step to help you out!!!!

Thanks again "topnotchcomics"!!!!!!!!

Absolutely a great guy and a great seller. Doesn't get enough credit around here when the 'good seller' lists come up.

+1 This is not a dig at anyone or what they collect, but Tom does not get as much respect as he deserves as a dealer because he is not big into Gold and/or Silver comics. It is what it is. For those who are into Bronze-Modern comics, Tom is absolutely one of the best out there, for finding the best books and for customer service.

Absolutely a great guy and a great seller. Doesn't get enough credit around here when the 'good seller' lists come up.

+1 This is not a dig at anyone or what they collect, but Tom does not get as much respect as he deserves as a dealer because he is not big into Gold and/or Silver comics. It is what it is. For those who are into Bronze-Modern comics, Tom is absolutely one of the best out there, for finding the best books and for customer service.

I second that emotion (thumbs u

I've bought many sweet Transformer books from him. :cloud9: Always a pleasure to deal with.