• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Marvel hero/neutral character has the best costume or character design?

43 posts in this topic

Great movie. I thought Heather Graham had the best character design. (thumbs u

I thought her design was much better as Roller Girl.

:luhv:

-slym

:banana:

:banana: :banana:

I had to give that one two dancing bananas

Best Costume :whistle:

KB-vampirella1c.jpg

I change my mind, this one gets my vote! :banana:

Great movie. I thought Heather Graham had the best character design. (thumbs u

I thought her design was much better as Roller Girl.

:luhv:

-slym

Although I don't find her attractive, I thought she was magnificent in the role in Swingers.

I remember seeing her at Sundance one year. I pretty much ran into her in the hallway. I almost didn't recognize her because she's so short and she didn't have an entourage surrounding her.

I'm not sure why I just shared that story...

I remember seeing her at Sundance one year. I pretty much ran into her in the hallway. I almost didn't recognize her because she's so short and she didn't have an entourage surrounding her.

I ran into Linda Hamilton in NYC in October. I ended up telling her I thought she was the hottest thing on the planet when I was 18 and had my room lined with pics of her.

Not sure why I told shared all that with her either.

It's a Virgo thing. No editing between the brain and the mouth.

I ran into Linda Hamilton in NYC in October. I ended up telling her I thought she was the hottest thing on the planet when I was 18 and had my room lined with pics of her.

Virgos. :cloud9:

So how did she take the "compliment." You essentially told her she USED to be the hottest thing on the planet. From what I know, which isn't much, women prefer to be told they're currently attractive.

So how did she take the "compliment." You essentially told her she USED to be the hottest thing on the planet. From what I know, which isn't much, women prefer to be told they're currently attractive.

Actually, I don't remember the exact words but I think I told her I had a massive crush on her. The "hottest thing on the planet" was implied, although unmistakable.

She took it real well. We joked around a bit and she was easy to talk to. I'm sure I complemented her when I saw her so it wasn't like it was harsh. I wouldn't do that to someone.

Still, it was neat to see her.

Actually, I don't remember the exact words but I think I told her I had a massive crush on her. The "hottest thing on the planet" was implied, although unmistakable.

She took it real well. We joked around a bit and she was easy to talk to. I'm sure I complemented her when I saw her so it wasn't like it was harsh. I wouldn't do that to someone.

Still, it was neat to see her.

Are you in a business that this type of thing is normal? I mean, it doesn't sound like you just happen to see her walking down the street.

Cool story, though. The little boy in you probably gave you a high five after that encounter.

Oh, I saw her outside of a con where she was attending and signing autographs.

She was outside grabbing a smoke and just relaxing, so I walked up and said my piece in a nice way. It was nice to finally meet her.

Wonder if stuff like that happens often.