• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did your Secret Santa come through? Who's been naughty or nice?

204 posts in this topic

IMG_5321.jpg

IMG_5318.jpg

This baby looks to be wrapped by a professional......or a woman hm

Its just TOOO good of a job. Can hardly wait till Christmas morning now

My SS gift is here! :banana:

Sadly I am still on the naughty list. :sorry: Part of the gift is in hand, but the main item of the gift is still out there somewhere because I was a slow shopping SS. Still way ahead of my usual Christmas Eve shopping tendency, but too slow for a mail exchange!

What about this idea - maybe send a pic in time for the holidays, and send the package when I get the main item? What sayeth the peanut gallery? hm

Because I lost a week and a half due to some family issues, my SS gift might not make it to its recipient by Christmas. If that's the case, I will PM that person and let him know what the deal is.

Because I lost a week and a half due to some family issues, my SS gift might not make it to its recipient by Christmas. If that's the case, I will PM that person and let him know what the deal is.

whew.....at least I know you don't have me :baiting:

Yeah, I should mention I do have an excuse to supplement my procrastination - a drunk driver smashed my car last Wed night. Nearly a total, the insurance company is still trying to make the call on totaled vs repairable. Life has been pretty hectic during this past week as I went into insurance company bashing and replacement car shopping mode. I think that's about all behind me now.

Luckily my car was parked so no injuries. And the driver of the other car walked away (and walked and walked until the police chased him down some distance from his car)! Apparently the guy was unharmed too, probably thanks to his car's airbags plus my car stopping him from hitting a tree!

Yeah, I should mention I do have an excuse to supplement my procrastination - a drunk driver smashed my car last Wed night. Nearly a total, the insurance company is still trying to make the call on totaled vs repairable. Life has been pretty hectic during this past week as I went into insurance company bashing and replacement car shopping mode. I think that's about all behind me now.

Luckily my car was parked so no injuries. And the driver of the other car walked away (and walked and walked until the police chased him down some distance from his car)! Apparently the guy was unharmed too, probably thanks to his car's airbags plus my car stopping him from hitting a tree!

Dude! . . .

On another note, my gift should be arriving to my recipient shortly. I'm excited for it to get there!

I just realized I put my name right on the little tag. So much for secret. :doh:

i don't think the idea is that it's supposed to be a secret forever. in fact, i'm pretty sure i want to take credit for the gift i sent this year. ;)

Yeah, but I think it should be a secret up until after the gift is open.

I just realized I put my name right on the little tag. So much for secret. :doh:

i don't think the idea is that it's supposed to be a secret forever. in fact, i'm pretty sure i want to take credit for the gift i sent this year. ;)

It's always been secret only until the gift is open. From the Exchange Details:

"Am I supposed to sign who my gift was from? Yes, you should - your identity is only secret till they open their gift"