• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did your Secret Santa come through? Who's been naughty or nice?

204 posts in this topic

I'm wondering how many of you .....if the time gets late......will pay to ship next day air.....or second day air, in order to get your gift there before Christmas. I am starting to doubt whether it will get there without paying for one of those services.

I might do that if its stateside.But overseas would be crazy expensive.

Hell, I can't even get a box within the US borders (Sarasota to Illinois) in 2 weeks let alone sending a package outside the United States. Considering that I just paid for my recipient's gifts and haven't received them yet myself, there's no way my recipient will receive their gifts by Christmas. Hopefully, soon after though. :wishluck:

I won't get mine before Christmas.

I think it stuck in customs...

If someone is just about to send mine or any one to the UK it's worth noting the package as reading material as I believe all books and comics except a few exceptions (Horror books) are custom free, Just a tip :o

I believe that "printed matter" is the customs-preferred terminology. I've used "printed matter- comic books" with no problem.

If my gift isn't in my hands to ship in time, I plan to send something in its stead, so my recipient knows a gift is forthcoming.

If someone is just about to send mine or any one to the UK it's worth noting the package as reading material as I believe all books and comics except a few exceptions (Horror books) are custom free, Just a tip :o

I believe that "printed matter" is the customs-preferred terminology. I've used "printed matter- comic books" with no problem.

If my gift isn't in my hands to ship in time, I plan to send something in its stead, so my recipient knows a gift is forthcoming.

Good idea :idea:

Good idea :idea:

You can also send me a PM so I can alert your recipient that it'll be late. Just remind me who the recipient is.

Sent my gifts out this morning. I had a hard time coming up with something to buy for the guy who spends thousands of dollars on a particular book, but I think I came up with something he'll like. I love Christmas time!

That could be tuff, like what do you buy for the person who has everything? Maybe a bottle of hooch? ....or does it have to be comics?

Sent my gifts out this morning. I had a hard time coming up with something to buy for the guy who spends thousands of dollars on a particular book, but I think I came up with something he'll like. I love Christmas time!

That could be tuff, like what do you buy for the person who has everything? Maybe a bottle of hooch? ....or does it have to be comics?

Actually, that's exactly what I did. I bought a bottle of Beam and to make it comic related, on the card wrote, "Enjoy this while reading your $1000 comics."

Actually, that's exactly what I did. I bought a bottle of Beam and to make it comic related, on the card wrote, "Enjoy this while reading your $1000 comics."

Knocking back Jim Beam while reading $1,000 comics seems to be a bad idea.

recieved my package today,will not open till Christmas though.

Who is Jim Sorensen? I have my guesses,but not quite sure (shrug)

Thank you Jim for the gift,whatever it may be (worship)

Some dork from Florida.