• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did your Secret Santa come through? Who's been naughty or nice?

204 posts in this topic

Sadly there's not even one item under my tree. We have presents for my two year old, but they're not wrapped. His birthday was on the 5th and since he opened so many presents then we don't want him to open any early.

Like maybe he understands what presents are now but wouldn't understand why he doesn't get to open these...

I got home from a short trip last night and there was a box waiting for me on my porch. I got a fantastic gift. I did open it, since I celebrate Hanukkah, I'm allowed..:baiting:

I was just really surprised and pleased. I have to thank my Secret Santa and an Elf...which I will do shortly.

I am just holding out hope that my secret santa is not BucTooth.

I heard that he's got a totally different idea of Christmas.

I mean, look at his Christmas card.

silent-night-deadly-nightb.jpg

Nothing yet from my SS....

I have it on good authority :gossip: that your SS finally found exactly what you wanted and Quicksilvered it up the coast yesterday! (thumbs u

I wouldnt have normally worried but that sneaky Ze-Kenny told me he didnt remember Ellen pairing me up.Bad Kenny. :devil:

I have it on good authority :gossip: that your SS finally found exactly what you wanted and Quicksilvered it up the coast yesterday! (thumbs u

I wouldnt have normally worried but that sneaky Ze-Kenny told me he didnt remember Ellen pairing me up.Bad Kenny. :devil:

Darn that mischevious Elf! No, I'd been working on it for a week or so trying to put the 2 pieces of the puzzle together! Knowing you were right up the coast gave me a little more time to make it happen. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Darn that mischevious Elf! No, I'd been working on it for a week or so trying to put the 2 pieces of the puzzle together! Knowing you were right up the coast gave me a little more time to make it happen. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

I just got mine off today also.Since its stateside there should be no problem getting there.

Have a great holiday season also!

Dennis

I just got mine off today also.Since its stateside there should be no problem getting there.

Dennis

Its only a week till Christmas .....and NO delivery on Sunday. Nothin like waiting till the last minute Dennis :baiting:

Dennis

Its only a week till Christmas .....and NO delivery on Sunday. Nothin like waiting till the last minute Dennis :baiting:

Well you know how these comic geeks are.I wanted to make sure it stayed wrapped until christmas :baiting: