• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber books.

12 posts in this topic

I recently got the Gerber books from Moonlite at an awesome price. But I have a question I'm hoping someone here might know. On the map in the book it shows where people live that contributed towards it. Does anyone know who the collectors were that live in Utah? I moved out here in 2004 and have yet to find someone who collects anything other than moderns out here. Any help would be great as I would love to meet up with other collectors out here that collect something other than moderns.

Change the title of your post to "Any collectors in Utah?"

Tried that a couple of years ago. No hits.

Try it again. You're certainly going to get better info if the title is correct.

Try "Are you one of the Utah collectors listed in the Gerber Guide?"

Change the title of your post to "Any collectors in Utah?"

Tried that a couple of years ago. No hits.

Try it again. You're certainly going to get better info if the title is correct.

Try "Are you one of the Utah collectors listed in the Gerber Guide?"

Thanks Roy. I'll try that.

I recently got the Gerber books from Moonlite at an awesome price. But I have a question I'm hoping someone here might know. On the map in the book it shows where people live that contributed towards it. Does anyone know who the collectors were that live in Utah? I moved out here in 2004 and have yet to find someone who collects anything other than moderns out here. Any help would be great as I would love to meet up with other collectors out here that collect something other than moderns.

:gossip: ....only 50 people live in Utah, that's probably why you're having a hard time. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:gossip: ....only 50 people live in Utah, that's probably why you're having a hard time. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

You're pretty close lol There are more people in the county in Michigan that I used to live in that aree in the whole state here. Plus not being in their religion kinda makes me an outsider here so that makes it even harder to meet people.