• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone gotten a 9.9 or 10.0 grade

41 posts in this topic

Just trying to see if there are other factors that could POSSIBLY increase your chances of scoring a 9.9 or a 10.0 other than the obvious cherry picking a fresh case.

I thought some possible factors include or a combination of....

submitting multiple copies of the same issue

submitting for on site grading

submitting large quantities of HG books in general

I got a 9.9 on Black Orchid #1. *whoopie*

Why am I so ecstatic, you ask? Cuz it's was a last minute filler to complete a 30 book submission. It's around here somewhere, maybe stabilizing a wobbly table or sumthin.

...so no, I have not been able to do it with a 5 book sub.

Rick

I got a 9.9 on Black Orchid #1. *whoopie*

Why am I so ecstatic, you ask? Cuz it's was a last minute filler to complete a 30 book submission. It's around here somewhere, maybe stabilizing a wobbly table or sumthin.

I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands. :baiting:

I'll even send you a block of wood to hold up your table instead. :grin:

on a submission of 5 books or less?

I think I remember hearing once that generally 9.9's and 10.0's come from large quantities of books being submitted onsite

Fixed that for ya (thumbs u

What are you suggesting? :o

bribe.jpg

on a submission of 5 books or less?

I think I remember hearing once that generally 9.9's and 10.0's come from large quantities of books being submitted onsite

Fixed that for ya (thumbs u

What are you suggesting? :o

I like how the picture you chose to suggest bribery makes use of the trusty one dollar bill. Nothing gets you over quicker than slipping someone a Washington.

and this just in...

my Mom can sub IDW books and get 9.9s and 10s...so don't fall over yourselves if you are getting 9.9s and 10s on those! COMMON is an understatement...

In fact...

I might just have my Ma go and pick out a few IDW books when she is in town and have her sub them to prove my point...

hmmm....