• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage...it has been a month

11 posts in this topic

I just have a general question here. A month ago I won bids on a few heritage books but they have not yet arrived. I have sent them a few e-mails (only only the course of a few days) and have heard nothing.

Should I be concerned at all? It was my first Heritage 'win'.

It usually takes 2-3 weeks from winning auction in the US. So, there could be a delay at customs on your package. I'd say you shouldn't be worried yet. But, they should be able to tell you when they shipped out your package.

I just have a general question here. A month ago I won bids on a few heritage books but they have not yet arrived. I have sent them a few e-mails (only only the course of a few days) and have heard nothing.

Should I be concerned at all? It was my first Heritage 'win'.

Go their website. Get their phone number. Call them and ask what's up.

Here it is in case you can't be bothered to go there.

1 800 872 6467

Helpful? Really? I've found their customer service to be non-existant. I recently bought a raw booked marketed as a Mile High pedigree. It did not come with a certificate. Three calls looking for the certificate have gone unanswered. Their Customer Service is deplorable.

I usually find their shipping to be pretty fast. The last two auctions I participated in though have taken a bit longer. The last book I recieived took about three weeks and I have two that haven't arrived from the Nov. 29th auction so I'm guessing they will be here in about the same time frame.

I've had both fast and slow shipping. A recent order that took way longer than usual so maybe their volume has been high lately.

It's probably worth calling them, especially if you didn't receive a tracking number.