• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 2 Trailer

61 posts in this topic

How soon until they convert it to .wav?

really? I can do that for you now if you want

If you could, and would I'd appreciate it. I don't have quicktime, and everytime I download it, it takes over my computer.

you just want the audio track?

or do you want it in .wmv? or .mpg or something?

.wav, or .mpeg, either would work. Thanks in advance for doing this. Time is money, and I don't have any.

got to change it up now and again...put up some current ho's...um i mean ladies...no worries man...WW is still in the archives. plus i have a new honey from the show "modern family." her name is Brandy Ledford

this trailer brings me happiness.Gwyneth Paltrow with the red hair brings me inappropriate thoughts...
She was one of my favorite parts in the first movie....wouldn't have been the same without her. And she's one of those rare actresses who can do sexy with almost no makeup on. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Looks cool enough, but two things worry me...Cheadle replacing Howard and SLJ as Fury...both fine actors of course, I hope it works right in the movie.