• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snow Day Sale: HG/nice eye appeal Fiction House and other stuff

133 posts in this topic

First, quick update for those of you still awaiting a package from my holiday sale. 75% have been shipped and most received. The remainder I finished packing this morning but unfortunately, I'm snowed in here, we already have 8 inches with more coming. Some will go out Monday, some Tuesday and the balance on Wednesday. Unfortunately, i am in Shreveport, LA Monday/Tuesday, so my wife can only mail so many at a time with our son in tow.

Second, so... since I'm snowed in today, I'm going to sell a few items i was originally holding for a post holiday sales thread since there's nothing else to do except scan books. I will begin at 3:00 PM EST and offered will be some really nice Fiction House books. Many have terrific colors and nice page quality. There is a slight odor to them akin to a moth ball smell but not quite. If this bothers you, I certainly wanted to let you know. There will of course be some other oddities and straight up super hero stuff as well. In January, I will be offering a number of war books as I am acquiring a large lot soon (silver/bronze, HG and otherwise).

First :takeit: wins. Returns accepted (of course). Shipping will be dependent on where you are and how much you buy.

Thanks for looking as always, and see you back at 3 PM.

Weird Tales of the Future 5 Fair/Good

Cover is detached with a front and back, would need some archival tape to connect the two. And I would do it if I kept it... Basil Wolverton cover/story, and something you don't see too often...

$165

WTOTF5.jpg

over a foot of snow already here... first book in just a moment.

It hasn't started here yet that's planned for tonight into tomorrow. There will be thousands of accidents. It amazes me how people forget how to drive in snow from one year to the next.