• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roll Call! Who still hasn't received their Secret Santa Gift?

183 posts in this topic

Shootydog*

oneasian

JiveTurkeyMoFo *

DesignerToast

hesdeadjim *

Fedoraman received his the day before Christmas....of that Im certain. hm

My wife tells me there is a package at home waiting for me and Im almost certain its from my SS....so Im marking my name as such.

Can't wait to get home!!

Shootydog*

oneasian

JiveTurkeyMoFo *

DesignerToast

hesdeadjim *

Package was actully my holiday raffle prize (which is way cool) but Ive been told the SS gift was to have gone out yesterday so Ill keep the asterisk.

Shootydog*

oneasian

JiveTurkeyMoFo *

DesignerToast

hesdeadjim *

Package was actully my holiday raffle prize (which is way cool) but Ive been told the SS gift was to have gone out yesterday so Ill keep the asterisk.

Royce(DT) got his package.

oneasian

hesdeadjim *

hesdeadjim * Stuck in customs...Sent International Express on December 16th. (shrug)

Quoted from the other SS thread...

I got the sweet Captain America: Red White and Blue hardcover, a lovely addition to my Cap collection :)

So the only one left is HesDeadJim waiting on customs.

hesdeadjim*

I got the sweet Captain America: Red White and Blue hardcover, a lovely addition to my Cap collection :)

hesdeadjim*

Just checked the tracking information and it shows that TODAY it got released from foreign customs.

Also the tracking info shows it didn't even make it to Germany until Jan 4th.

22 days from mailing when the USPS site told me it would be there in 6 days. I am so glad I spent the extra $30 on shipping for Express. :mad:

hesdeadjim*

Just checked the tracking information and it shows that TODAY it got released from foreign customs.

22 days from mailing when the USPS site told me it would be there in 6 days. I am so glad I spent the extra $30 on shipping for Express. :mad:

With that being the case, then I want to congratulate all the Secret Santa participants this year for following through on their assignments. Although some presents were a bit delayed for one reason or another, we did not have anyone completely flake out this year!

So kudos to you all!! :headbang:

hesdeadjim*

With that being the case, then I want to congratulate all the Secret Santa participants this year for following through on their assignments. Although some presents were a bit delayed for one reason or another, we did not have anyone completely flake out this year!

To all that handled the SS this year.THANK YOU!.I had a blast.It was well run and im looking forward to next year.

hesdeadjim*

To all that handled the SS this year.THANK YOU!.I had a blast.It was well run and im looking forward to next year.

Amen I had alot of fun. :applause: