• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roll Call! Who still hasn't received their Secret Santa Gift?

183 posts in this topic

The "Lump of Coal" List updated

thirdgreenham *

Shootydog

WEBHEAD *

pink181

oneasian

Fedoraman *

Comicalgems *

JiveTurkeyMoFo

DesignerToast

* Package reported to be "in the mail"

Man, Shootydog and DesignerToast were on last year's Lump of Coal list in the last few days. That's some tough luck! :baiting:

My Santa PM'd me and said that the package is showing it will arrive here tomorrow. Apparently there was a blizzard on the East Coast that you all might have heard of? I think this explains a lot in regard to the Secret Santas actually. I for one forgot to even consider the East Coast blizzard.

I think it was pretty cool of him to let me know what was going on even though he didn't have to. I'm very excited about seeing this present.

thirdgreenham *

Shootydog

WEBHEAD *

pink181

oneasian

Fedoraman *

Comicalgems *

JiveTurkeyMoFo

DesignerToast

Man, Shootydog and DesignerToast were on last year's Lump of Coal list in the last few days. That's some tough luck! :baiting:

Judging from the list, I'm sure someone will deduce the person I left a lump of coal for...at this point. :blush:

I guess you can add me to the mix of those who got a lump of coal. Nothing yet as of 12/23. Didn't really want to bring it up, but I suppose since there is only one day left to receive packages, the chances that something is headed my way are pretty slim.

The list of us who are in that category is pretty striking. I can't remember another Gift Exchange where a dozen or so people were still waiting. I can't say much, as I waited until Monday of this week, but at least I got it done.

Don't fret Jive. Heres the list from 12/24/08 .....one year ago tommorrow.

Still awaiting Santa...

joecgcmaniac

Designer Toast

shootydog

JerseyComicBoy

JazzMan

Silver

djpinkpanther67

flatrock02

electricprune

catrick339

Mutant Manatee

seanfingh

senormac

He11blazer

Greggy (I think!)

ffcomics

BlackLantern

Cimm

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

dwip99

Brockley

toro

Still waiting, one year later :cry:

(Don't worry, I was the only one left eventually!)

Express International sure isn't what it used to be... :(

thirdgreenham *

Shootydog

WEBHEAD *

pink181

oneasian

Fedoraman *

Comicalgems *

JiveTurkeyMoFo

DesignerToast

hesdeadjim *

Jiveturkeymofo's is on the way; however, the mean old customs agents are giving Santa a hard time.

(thumbs u

And a big :applause: to my Secret Santa, who I assume is from the Great White North. I have the greatest of sympathies for anyone who has to ship with Canadian Post with any regularity. :P

Jiveturkeymofo's is on the way; however, the mean old customs agents are giving Santa a hard time.

(thumbs u

And a big :applause: to my Secret Santa, who I assume is from the Great White North. I have the greatest of sympathies for anyone who has to ship with Canadian Post with any regularity. :P

Greggy could have handled it. :gossip:

secret-santa3.gif

(From the 2007 Holiday Gift Exchange)

thirdgreenham *

Shootydog

pink181

oneasian

Fedoraman *

Comicalgems *

JiveTurkeyMoFo

DesignerToast

hesdeadjim *

Has everyone received their Secret Santa present or at least heard about the status of the present? PM me if you have not heard anything.

thirdgreenham *

Shootydog

pink181

oneasian

Fedoraman *

Comicalgems *

JiveTurkeyMoFo

DesignerToast

hesdeadjim *

Has everyone received their Secret Santa present or at least heard about the status of the present? PM me if you have not heard anything.

I sent the person who I drew a small gift so he would have something to open on Christmas day. I ordered a book over 3 weeks ago from comiclink. It just arrived today. doh! I will be sending out round #2 tomorrow!

BTW, he's not on the list.

thirdgreenham *

Shootydog

pink181

oneasian

Fedoraman *

Comicalgems *

JiveTurkeyMoFo

DesignerToast

hesdeadjim *

Andy (thirdgreenham) let me know that he finally received his Secret Santa gift in today's mail. So he can come off of the list now. (thumbs u