• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sin City Actress Brittany Murphy Passed Away Today

80 posts in this topic

Why don't we wait for details of her death before judging the hell out of her, eh?

I agree. I wasn't judging, just commenting on previous points that were made.

Why don't we wait for details of her death before judging the hell out of her, eh?

STORY that she appeared to die of natural causes.

Anyone care to retract a previous comment? hm

Rubbish, show me a post-mortem report, 32 yr old don't die of natural causes unless there is a significant health issue.

Anorexia and drug use are reasonable suggestions.

Rubbish, show me a post-mortem report, 32 yr old don't die of natural causes unless there is a significant health issue.

You sir win the "Most Misinformed Post" of the year award.

Congratulations on your lacking.

I suggest the Assistant Chief Coroner is not basing his opinions on the facts, I have dealt with the death's of many people and with many coroners and no coroner would want to assess a 32 yr old death without a post mortem and toxicology results, unless there were already pre-existing significant health issues.

Pitcher Darryl Kile died of blocked coronary arteries at 33 years of age.

Yes but he would have had a full post-mortem, but to say a 32 yr old who died at home with a possible history of Drug use, died of natural causes is guess work at best.

Perhaps my statement was to wide, people die of natural causes all the time, but only a fool would state that in a death at home of a young person before a post-mortem was natural causes.

The list of medical conditions that can kill someone with no obvious physical sign are too numerous to list. He is only guessing at the present time!!

... and just because something was printed in a newspaper or on the internet we assume it's true. Most likely, none of us will ever really know what the cause was. However, don't let me stop the arguments, if it was printed in black and white, you guys would be fighting with each other over whether the ink it was printed in was really black or more of a dark grey with a touch of brown...

:makepoint:

I feel bad for the family. All families who suffer tragic events so close to Christmas. The holidays will never be the same for the rest of their lives.

I thought the same thing too until events in my own life, it really does not matter if it is close to the holidays - the holidays are never the same.

Im curious as to why you would think anorexia and drug use are NOT reasonable suggestions.

If you starve your body, and there is no fat left then it starts to eat away at the muscle. The heart is a muscle.

On top of that, her fat husband tried to get them to avoid an autopsy. Man if that aint suspicious I dont know what is