• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Draws The HOTTEST Babes?

388 posts in this topic

ive previously said its between frazetta, stevens and hughes.....but i finally recieved my deluxe rocketeer omnibus in the mail today, :cloud9: and i think it reminded my how brilliant dave stevens was/is...he is the king

I totally agree, I was just flipping through some Rocketeer today. Stevens rules.

ive previously said its between frazetta, stevens and hughes.....but i finally recieved my deluxe rocketeer omnibus in the mail today, :cloud9: and i think it reminded my how brilliant dave stevens was/is...he is the king

I totally agree, I was just flipping through some Rocketeer today. Stevens rules.

Do you have pics of Dave Stevens's drawings?

I've got nothing scanned, nickwire?

There's about three dozen pieces already in this thread. (thumbs u

You know the pics in this thread with the best looking babes? Those are the Dave Stevens drawings. :grin:

Here's one:

BettyPageByDaveStevens.jpg

Somebody needs to read entire threads.

:baiting:

I'll lalways have a place in my heart for Ernie Chan's art but I wouldn't compare his bimbo chops to most of the others already mentioned in this thread. That being said, he is by far my favorite artist to ever draw a Conan title. He had a rough quality that really went well with the character.
I agree really like Chan's work. My favorite for Conans as well and of course HULK...right after Trimpe...

Benes draws some incredible stuff!

Benes has a very nice pencil quality about his work. (thumbs u

Stevens draws the little bumps and curves that sets his drawn women apart from most of the rest. Not as pronounced as Frazetta. And not in the super-heroic, elongated proportion style as some of the rest.

Somebody needs to read entire threads.

:baiting:

lol

Stevens draws the little bumps and curves that sets his drawn women apart from most of the rest. Not as pronounced as Frazetta. And not in the super-heroic, elongated proportion style as some of the rest.

Stevens women have a little "thickness" to them. They're a little more buxom looking than most.

Stevens women have a little "thickness" to them. They're a little more buxom looking than most.

Thank the good lord above that women like that still exist and that they haven't all starved themselves silly to look like tabloid models.

:cloud9: