• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Draws The HOTTEST Babes?

388 posts in this topic

Serpieri would fit fine in this thread, excepting of course that you couldn't use any of his images and not get a strike

Everything you have said here is equally true of Bill Willingham's art in Ironwood. :cloud9:

Serpieri would fit fine in this thread, excepting of course that you couldn't use any of his images and not get a strike

Everything you have said here is equally true of Bill Willingham's art in Ironwood. :cloud9:

He he he huh huh huh

He said wood

BeavisButthead.jpg

Large Ladies in Uniform Weekly

lol

PS: Sorry if that is actually a fave fetish mag.

I was wondering who would be the first person to catch that little Easter Egg.

Our first issue hits the stands next month.

Your article on epaulets and lapel flair will run in issue #2.

It got bumped by Bosco's piece called "Fishnets: What's the REAL maximum load capacity?"

Is it warm in here?

Just asking.

lol

I don't know, but the artist just emailed me the final insert piece for the article.

157230.jpg

I like firey red heads, but DAMN! :sick:

lol

It got bumped by Bosco's piece called "Fishnets: What's the REAL maximum load capacity?"

Is it warm in here?

Just asking.

lol

I don't know, but the artist just emailed me the final insert piece for the article.

157230.jpg

THE END

lol

Is it warm in here?

Just asking.

lol

157230.jpg

smiley-sick016.gif

mr hughes by far is my favorite. I got a sweet pin-up of Lara Croft this year at SDCC that measures 12X18 and the detail is unreal. Its in my CAF if you want to take a look.

I have always wondered if these artists used photo ref or live models to draw from. It makes me feel so much better knowing they do. I always thought Hughes and Stevens were able to produce their stuff straight from memory, which i am sure they can do as well. I love drawing but almost always draw inspiration from photo refs, wish I didnt have to but am not all that skilled.

Michael Turner was an exciting artist and drew undeniably eye-catching covers, but I always felt that most of his women looked alike (and tended to have the same body shape).

Michael Turner was an exciting artist and drew undeniably eye-catching covers, but I always felt that most of his women looked alike (and tended to have the same body shape).

No argument. Of course, if you can only draw one body shape, he picked a good one.

No argument. Of course, if you can only draw one body shape, he picked a good one.

lol

Nicely put!

Maybe not much "Turner love" as his style is very much the "Image style". (shrug)

I think he is(was) very talented. I loved the Superman/Batman arc he did.

I actually like Turner's work on Fathom, but Stevens always stands out from the pack, IMHO.

I mean look how real he makes the surprise on Betty's face appear. Just look at it.

Look up! I said "Betty's face," ya perv.

betty02.jpg

They all had the same body shape. While his covers were eye catching after the first few I just didnt see much difference I dont rate him very high.