• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What were you doing when the clock hit 12:00 AM...

83 posts in this topic

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dancing to "Golden Road To Unlimited Devotion" with thousands of other people at the Bill Graham Civic Center. :cloud9:

Concert ended about 45 minutes ago, my old bones are gonna feel bad when I wake up! :eek:

The wife and I stood at the window watching the fireworks with the kids in our arms. I had a huge measure of Glenfiddich in my free hand.

Happy New Year all.

Laughing with my wife at the "Wanda Sykes' HBO Special." I'm not usually a fan, but wow was that a funny show.

What a nice way to go into the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone. Great fortune in 2010!

sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz sleeping zzz

I've seen way to many new years days.. need my rest lol

WEBHEAD