• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Girls & Comics

Girls and comics  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Girls and comics

234 posts in this topic

Baltimore Lauren and I have started a comicy blog with one of her RL friends. It's pretty awesome win. You should check it out. Every day. Because you love us and want us to continue writing a snarky fun blog. :D

http://girlswithcomics.wordpress.com

Also, girls on the boards seem to be friggin' win. I haven't met one yet who I have not adored. (Sorry ladies, BL is still my first love. :heart: )

Are wimmenz on the board entertaining or a distraction from the geekery geek talks?

(The potential need for BL translation of this post is pretty high.)

The girls that work at my LCS have set up a website where they review comics. All comics reviewed only by women. I have to find the link.

Either way, kudos to you Han! (I like the hair short)

Han, you crack me up. I particularly enjoy the use of youth lingo and the improper use of the English language. But damnit, where's the super huge sunglasses? More importantly, when are you going to start reading good comics? :baiting:

Thanks for all the support!! :D

"Win" is...well it's kinda like "this is awesome," or really cool. "Fail" would be totally not cool or in any way, shape or form awesome.

I'd love to see the link, Rodey! :D And thanks much for the compliment <3 I'm starting to get used to it :D

Reno, what's your definition of "good" comics? Cuz old comics are too 'spensive for the Han D: I'm currently reading Harley Quinn, The Boys and The Dark Tower series. I'm trying to pick up Gotham City Sirens. Moderns are the way my paycheck can go and still feed me :D And the huge glasses have been replaced by a picture of Han and BL, where is the problem in that? ;)