• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Girls & Comics

Girls and comics  

345 members have voted

1. 1. Girls and comics

234 posts in this topic

In terms of general stuff like comic book chat, I have no real preference between male and female as long as their posts are informative and/or entertaining.

I do, however, enjoy watching the clumsy attempts at hitting on female boardies, in their varying degrees of subtlety. Very happy with the woman in my life so it's easy to sit back and laugh.

I do, however, enjoy watching the clumsy attempts at hitting on female boardies, in their varying degrees of subtlety. Very happy with the woman in my life so it's easy to sit back and laugh.

Oooh, very subtle. Nicely done, Mac. (thumbs u

So I assume that this is a sensitive issue for you...

No, I'm just giving you grief. It's a slow day at work. :makepoint:

But I'm with you, it makes for funny reading when our comic brethren step up to show that chivalry is not dead.

girls are great...for the most part.

snarky girls are doublegreat...for the most part.

snarky girls who write caustic, cynical blogs are doubleplusgreat, without exception

(thumbs u

Wimmens....Comics.....Sammiches.....all is good in the world :cloud9:

Aquaman is ghey as hell, but 3D Man is the lamest Super-Hero eva

Wimmens in thongs.....High Grade Comics.....Sammiches w/ Cold Beer :acclaim:

I had a Crab Cake Sammich the other day as I took my wimmens to lunch, and it was outstanding. Mrs. CC had a shrimp po-boy and the daughters had the popcorn chicken and popcorn shrimp, so in closing, Girls and Comics rule-Peace CC

In terms of general stuff like comic book chat, I have no real preference between male and female as long as their posts are informative and/or entertaining.

Most forums that have a large male population are like that--computers, bodybuilding, the list goes on. Women do add balance, which is a good thing.