• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sad News! Ali-Jae is leaving CGC.

118 posts in this topic

I have NO family on the West Coast so many of the people above are like my friends/family away from home.

Okay, now I'm hurt :sorry: I thought we were like family, I thought we were brothers! Man! :taptaptap:

I will edit the post you big baby! (thumbs u

:sumo: im just worthy of, "phillies get Halladay text messages." Seriously though, good luck with whatever you are doing Ali Jae.

Jeff

Didn't know I had so many friends.

Edited for you to.... (thumbs u

Yankees sucks!

What am I...wood?

You were on the list to begin with. :baiting:

Yeah, but I was in-between Andy and Danny.

I have NO family on the West Coast so many of the people above are like my friends/family away from home.

Okay, now I'm hurt :sorry: I thought we were like family, I thought we were brothers! Man! :taptaptap:

He's a love em and leave em type of guy

Thanks! (thumbs u I feel better now. :whee:

:sumo: im just worthy of, "phillies get Halladay text messages." Seriously though, good luck with whatever you are doing Ali Jae.

Jeff

Yankees sucks!

What am I...wood?

Your so sensitive. :foryou:

Ali-Jae is awesome in person and on the phone (putting up with invoice questions and label corrections on subs).

Sucks to see her go, awesome customer service, but hopefully she's on to something better in life.

:)

Jeff

Yankees sucks!

What am I...wood?

And that gave you wood? :eek:

Jeff

Yankees sucks!

What am I...wood?

And that gave you wood? :eek:

(tsk)

Someone PMed me and basically asked me nicely why this is a big deal. hm

The answer is that some of us on the boards & Comic Community whether we are collectors, dealers, or CGC employees see each other many times though out the year at all the comic book conventions all over the country.

WonderCon, All the Wizard World’s, SDCC, Heroes, NYC, Baltimore, and so forth.

Many of my good friends on the boards like Foolkiller, Storms, CGCworld, DocWatson, GACollectibles, joeypost, Mutant Keys, Gemma, Drew (Canada), The CGC Crew, (I will throw Roy in there as well, lol), SPDREYCER, HotFlips, I see all the time.

Ali Jae, is one of those people. :)

So when one of us leaves it sucks. I think some of you guys reading this understand, especially if you travel to all the cons as many of us do.

I have been away from my hometown friends and family for almost 4 years now, and I will make my return back East Next month so I understand how tough it is to just drop everything and move hundreds of miles away from what is comfortable to you.

It takes a lot of heart and guts to do what she is doing.

I think it is the right move for her in the long run.

SOT

Okay, now I understand the point you were trying to make.

I thought you were applauding her for being a hot chick with a good attitude about dealing with unattractive geek fanboys. I misunderstood you.

Someone PMed me and basically asked me nicely why this is a big deal. hm

The answer is that some of us on the boards & Comic Community whether we are collectors, dealers, or CGC employees see each other many times though out the year at all the comic book conventions all over the country.

WonderCon, All the Wizard World’s, SDCC, Heroes, NYC, Baltimore, and so forth.

Many of my good friends on the boards like Foolkiller, Storms, CGCworld, DocWatson, GACollectibles, joeypost, Mutant Keys, Gemma, Drew (Canada), The CGC Crew, (I will throw Roy in there as well, lol), SPDREYCER, HotFlips, I see all the time.

Ali Jae, is one of those people. :)

So when one of us leaves it sucks. I think some of you guys reading this understand, especially if you travel to all the cons as many of us do.

I have been away from my hometown friends and family for almost 4 years now, and I will make my return back East Next month so I understand how tough it is to just drop everything and move hundreds of miles away from what is comfortable to you.

It takes a lot of heart and guts to do what she is doing.

I think it is the right move for her in the long run.

SOT

Okay, now I understand the point you were trying to make.

I thought you were applauding her for being a hot chick with a good attitude about dealing with unattractive geek fanboys. I misunderstood you.

Well you can add that to the list as well. (thumbs u