• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's finally time to put Danny Dupcak out of business auction FUNDRAISER
2 2

607 posts in this topic

I also find it confusing why a lawyer would annouce his gameplay publicly.

Now danny will just hide whatever he can.

Not surprised though being the lawyer involved is unethical.

Examplle is him flashing his lights to warn drivers of speed traps thus making the road an unsafer place is proof of this regardless if it is legal or not.

Yeah lets warn speeders that may cause a car crash from unsafe driving. What if it was your family that got killed by a speeder because he could have been caught at a speed trap.

http://www.law.com/jsp/law/sfb/lawArticleFriendlySFB.jsp?id=1202431517909

I suggest you stop this drivel now before the thread gets locked.

Why don't you leave the lawyering to the lawyers? I'm pretty sure your opinion on the subject is about as helpful as me opining on what the best manufacturing process for Cadbury Creme Eggs is.

Yes. That is a softball for the Belgian.

Thats what happens when you bully someone into a corner, they attack back.

Funny how everything you guys did to me and what nik said to me when I got out of the hospital which was along the lines of to bad I wasn't dead are all considered words on the internet that I am suppose to get over and don't mean anything but then what I said is such a big deal and get brought up from time to time.

You can't have rules for yourselves and rules for others which is becoming more and more apparent as time goes on is what your group does.

STFU dude, please do everyone and most of all yourself a huge favour and STFU.

This is word for word what I was about to type.

Thanks, Crom.

And is that a bad thing? ???

No, and I give to charities a lot, including a direct withdrawal at work for United Way, but as the saying goes, there can be too much of a good thing.

I hit the forums for a break from real life, to talk/argue/etc. funny books, and I would imagine I'm not alone. When real bad news hits a member of our community, I'm all for a discussion and help (like with Nik's untimely passing) but I also think running a Forum Auction for someone's second cousin is going a bit too far.

Hey Vince, Just a little curious, did you ever donate anything to Nik's auction? hm

As much as I would like to know the answer to this question, it really isn't anyone's business.

I don't mind, and the answer is no, I was not able to buy anything at Nik's auction. If you remember, I was immediately heading off on a family vacation where I didn't have Net access, and when this was brought up (the auction was during a Canadian long weekend) I endured all sorts of insults along the lines of "I guess Nik should have picked a more convenient time to pass away" and similar.

Pretty low stuff, even for the CGC Boards. :sorry:

No one cares, Vince. In fact, your attempt to make yourself appear the victim in the scenario is your newest low and the worst display of bad taste (outside of Whisp saying Nik got what he deserved) I have seen in a while... and that's saying a lot... even for the CGC boards.

Funny how everything you guys did to me and what nik said to me when I got out of the hospital which was along the lines of to bad I wasn't dead are all considered words on the internet that I am suppose to get over and don't mean anything but then what I said is such a big deal and get brought up from time to time.

You can't have rules for yourselves and rules for others which is becoming more and more apparent as time goes on is what your group does.

doh!

Why take a shot at Zaid? (shrug)

And is that a bad thing? ???

No, and I give to charities a lot, including a direct withdrawal at work for United Way, but as the saying goes, there can be too much of a good thing.

I hit the forums for a break from real life, to talk/argue/etc. funny books, and I would imagine I'm not alone. When real bad news hits a member of our community, I'm all for a discussion and help (like with Nik's untimely passing) but I also think running a Forum Auction for someone's second cousin is going a bit too far.

Hey Vince, Just a little curious, did you ever donate anything to Nik's auction? hm

As much as I would like to know the answer to this question, it really isn't anyone's business.

I don't mind, and the answer is no, I was not able to buy anything at Nik's auction. If you remember, I was immediately heading off on a family vacation where I didn't have Net access, and when this was brought up (the auction was during a Canadian long weekend) I endured all sorts of insults along the lines of "I guess Nik should have picked a more convenient time to pass away" and similar.

Pretty low stuff, even for the CGC Boards. :sorry:

No one cares, Vince. In fact, your attempt to make yourself appear the victim in the scenario is your newest low and the worst display of bad taste (outside of Whisp saying Nik got what he deserved) I have seen in a while... and that's saying a lot... even for the CGC boards.

If you had any brains or class you wouldn't bring that up yet again. If you wanted to get people's attention you certainly have but I can't think of a worse way to go about it. Go away.

He is now the first and only person to ever be put on my ignore list. :cloud9:

He is now the first and only person to ever be put on my ignore list. :cloud9:

Big deal, Go hide behind ignore. No loss here since you have never done anything for me anyways other then jump on the bandwagon with the bullies.

Mark Zaid has done just fine without your legal strategy advice.

:makepoint:

He still unethical,

that link i posted proves that

that is why I take what he says not to serious.

hard to take a lawyer seriously when he has ethics issues.

You should really learn not to shoot your mouth off when you have no clue.

One stupid article about a traffic stop and you think you know all about Mark and his ethics? Mark has raised a ton of money for comics related causes and provided legal counsel to collectors and dealers pro bono many times over.

This is stupid. Just know when to stop.

i honestly wonder if you have the capability to function on an Internet message board. i really do.

if you could learn - just once - to ignore when someone mentions you in a negative way, you would do yourself a huge favour.

and please, don't pm me again trying to give your side of the story. i'm just going to delete it without reading it. i don't care about your side. i don't care why you post what you do. i just wish you would stop it

Mark Zaid has done just fine without your legal strategy advice.

:makepoint:

He still unethical,

that link i posted proves that

that is why I take what he says not to serious.

hard to take a lawyer seriously when he has ethics issues.

Mark and I have had our disagreements over the years, but one thing I can tell you is Zaid is not in any way unethical.

Financial donations can be sent via paypal (through the personal option if possible) to ZaidMS@aol.com.

Isn't that akin to what caused the Trouble for Tripps? :baiting:

;)

Not to worry, the money then gets transferred into my IOLTA account. :gossip: (thumbs u