• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this the coolest thing you have ever seen?

37 posts in this topic

its a chalk drawing, but if you were to stand on the opposite side of the drawing, the picture would be dragged out. The only way for us to see so much detail and dimension is because the picture is draw at an angle

link: http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/pave.htm

sorry, the last one shown looks like a photo shop, but the first few are the real deal

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen....

128567472_b6b0bfc1ae_o.jpg

That swing makes me want to run....only I get the feeling it would be right behind me no matter how fast I ran.

:cry:

This is the coolest thing I have ever seen..I mean..c'mon, a Stetson, with Goose feathers?!!!? and Peacock-feathers with hemp trimming??!!!? ....insane, I know, I know...

92276.jpg.e42f0a4618b990062b7fbe4135d7166f.jpg

92277.jpg.6bef7824964da6872759ca13c2950e2a.jpg

I figured out quickly that the crowd and Batman/Robin were art...but it took me at least a minute to figure out that it WASN'T a guy standing way up high looking down at cardboard cutouts. AMAZING! :o :o