• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD 1 Only $2,400

109 posts in this topic

So who is going o snap up this 5.0 - 6.0{sellers grade} book??? I tried telling the guy his number/feedback was just insane... He told me I didn't know what I was looking at. I know exactly what I'm looking at.. A 1.0 book.. This guy is just :screwy:

It will be shipped for teh Mound Auction Price of $40 :o:o:screwy:

Linky....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110480364543&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Did you not quit this forum??

I did because HoSers like you were making it a worse place. But I thought if I left you'd have won.

Unlucky! At least when I didn't follow through it didn't cost someone else a lot of money :acclaim:

You had a FDQ moment as some put it. End of the day is this. You said you were finished with this forum and you didn't keep your word..

You know that "word" you said was a hugely important piece of your character....

Just what exactly did I win?? I didn't think this forum was a competition. Your own post mentioned it wasn't the probation list that caused you to make the decision you came to...

So what will be your next FDQ moment be? I want to be ready with the :popcorn:

You keep plugging away. I can take the little stupid remarks and fire back with better remarks... :foryou:

BTW:

Back on topic. I don't see you dis agreeing with my initial post. I wonder why that would be?

I am getting my British Citizenship as well.{really}! I thought you'd like to know that I will be soon be a fellow countrymen....

I am getting my British Citizenship as well.{really}! I thought you'd like to know that I will be soon be a fellow countrymen....

There's more than one of you? :sick:

There's more than one of you? :sick:

You guys are :screwy:..

whatz up with the 'Blank' commission I asked you about..you still down?

You know that "word" you said was a hugely important piece of your character....

Err, wouldn't that be the case with you, or absolutely anybody else? Having a "red mist" moment and then changing your mind doesn't equate to reneging on a transaction, at least not in the real world. Nice try, though.

I personally find it annoying when someone says they are going to leave a forum, and they don't do it. In retrospect it seems a way for people to broadcast some stupid agenda of theirs, and become the forums drama queen for the day.

For the day? Dammit, that means we'll have to take it in turns to be the FDQ.

I personally find it annoying when someone says they are going to leave a forum, and they don't do it. In retrospect it seems a way for people to broadcast some stupid agenda of theirs, and become the forums drama queen for the day.

So you'd prefer our fellow boarders to leave and not come back? (shrug)

My agenda was broadcast well before I decided to leave. No juice there mate. I came back due to PMs and emails asking me to.

So you're more annoyed by a boardie not leaving when he said he would than a boardie backing out of a $25k deal leaving the seller with debts? Whichever way you want to roll, that's up to you. (thumbs u