• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD 1 Only $2,400

109 posts in this topic

Someone want to PM me a description of this 25k deal that went bad? I must have been out of town that day.

This should cover everything. About halfway down. A case study in being a complete jagoff.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3212598&fpart=222

nope. wrong page. nothing there about it, in fact that page is from 2008

Your posts/page setup must be different than his. Here's a direct link to the post: here ya go.

thank you.

so now the question is, why is he still allowed on these boards? if the act alone isn't worthy of expulsion from these boards, the attitude following the act definitely makes it worthy. get this waste of skin out of here.

I posted the I'll take it and didn't follow through... I have no problem with that situation.

Boozad says he is leaving this forum. I'm OK with that to. They are his words, not mine. He mention's a few reasons and what not. Then he just does a complete turn around. His word didn't mean much to him in this situation it would seem. He want's to keep at it with me? That is fine with me. He did the same thing I did. He had his FDQ moment as it were. I'll bring that up. Same end result, different roads traveled.

I think not. Not even close.

You engaged in a contract and reneged on said contract, costing another boarder a substantial amount of money. Beyond all that, you gave your word.

Gav had a bit of a dramatic moment, promised nothing, engaged in no agreements, didn't cost anybody anything. He said he was leaving but decided to stay.

See the not-that-subtle difference? (shrug)

And the reason why you continue to take so much flak is because you still don't give a flying about what you did. You have 'no problem' with it. :screwy:

No morals, no ethics, no remorse = one bad tit. (thumbs u

^^

^^^^

Nick, you forgot the single biggest difference between the two parties.

People wanted Boozad to stay and asked him to return.

I posted the I'll take it and didn't follow through... I have no problem with that situation.

Boozad says he is leaving this forum. I'm OK with that to. They are his words, not mine. He mention's a few reasons and what not. Then he just does a complete turn around. His word didn't mean much to him in this situation it would seem. He want's to keep at it with me? That is fine with me. He did the same thing I did. He had his FDQ moment as it were. I'll bring that up. Same end result, different roads traveled.

You engaged in a contract and reneged on said contract, costing another boarder a substantial amount of money. Beyond all that, you gave your word.

Gav had a bit of a dramatic moment, promised nothing, engaged in no agreements, didn't cost anybody anything. He said he was leaving but decided to stay.

And the reason why you continue to take so much flak is because you still don't give a flying about what you did. You have 'no problem' with it. :screwy:

I met a gal with one bad tit. :whistle:

I guess that means she had one good one. And that's better than nothing. (thumbs u

^^

^^^^

Chicken dinner

I also asked him where he found the MSRP of this book. I'm sure I'll get another thought out answer. lol What a ing knucklehead, but it is priceless.

DRX

I sent him a message:

It would appear that you either haven't done much research about comic grading and values, or you know exactly what you're doing and you're hoping to catch a noobie with this auction. A comic with half the cover missing cannot be graded 6.0. With the other flaws that are clearly visible, this book wouldn't grade higher than 1.0-1.5. If you hope to sell it here, you might want to reconsider your description and starting price. But hey, it's your Ebay fee.

He sent this response:

LMAO, get a life buddy. If it doesn't interest you, get outta my life.

- jsalerno8188

Then about 2 minutes later he wrote again:

lol, its free to use ebay. and your right it is my fees, so why does it matter to you any how lol. get a life bud.

- jsalerno8188

Have you looked at his other auctions? :screwy:

Here is his Spider-Man #50

I love the description:

This, along with all of my other's are in mint condition. The only fault any of my comics have are a very slight amount of wear on the edge. Other than that, perfect. If you need more pics, just let me know.

%21BjS-C3QB2k%7E$%28KGrHqQH-D4Es94M15%215BLS9%28EkO8w%7E%7E_12.JPG

Now that's what I call "mint".

At least he's providing enough incriminating pictures for an informed buyer to run away. He could have only included one picture in 'Robojo-wood-floor-tilt-o-vision™'.

That being said, he still sounds like a tool.

At least he's providing enough incriminating pictures for an informed buyer to run away. He could have only included one picture in 'Robojo-wood-floor-tilt-o-vision™'.

That being said, he still sounds like a tool.

And you know a thing or two about tools. :baiting:

This guys auctions are just awesome...from the grading (DD #1 is a 6.0 and all the rest are MINT) to the shipping cost ($40!) to the statements of value (MSRP ??!!!)

I think we all need to bombard him with comments and questions! :devil:

Guess it's the economy that is bringing these beyond clueless sellers out in droves...

I just asked about his "perfect 10.0" Hulk 102...and whether the "MSRP" should actually be 12-cents.

Stay tuned...

I already posted his response to my first e-mail a page or so back. He wont respond to my second e-mail. If he does answer you it will be with similar wise-azz remarks like the rest of us recieved. He sounds like like a little punk. At least his shipping at $40.00 is resonable. :makepoint::censored:

DRX

I sent him a second message to ask about his comment that "ebay is free".

He wrote back: "Um, did you know it is for blackcard members?"

Is there any truth to this? Do amex black card members not pay Ebay fees?

Even if they don't, somehow I can't see this d!nk having a black card.

Total BS

eBay would charge God fees if He listed something. This buffoon has zero feedback and has no idea (like many new sellers) that he will be charged listing fees and final value fees. I'm sure he thinks this because he didn't read the fine print and because he didn't receive a bill yet or have to pay anything up front...

Total BS

eBay would charge God fees if He listed something. This buffoon has zero feedback and has no idea (like many new sellers) that he will be charged listing fees and final value fees. I'm sure he thinks this because he didn't read the fine print and because he didn't receive a bill yet or have to pay anything up front...

Actually... some of what you are saying is incorrect. The first 5 listings in any month do not have insertion (i.e., listing) fees.

Auction-style listing fees

Your first five single-quantity auction-style listings to be listed on the site in a 30-day period have an insertion fee of $0.00 for eligible categories.* (See Insertion fees for more information.) These $0.00 insertion fee listings also have a final value fee per listing of 8.75% or $20, whichever is lower. Additional listings within the 30-day period and multi-quantity listings are subject to the following insertion fees and final value fees.

Reference: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

Larry