• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD 1 Only $2,400

109 posts in this topic

"you're" ohhhhhhhhh the pain of that.... NOT!!! I'm so hurt.... :roflmao::roflmao:

Forum grammar police. What will I do? I taint gonna makes no mores tyepoes eva ahgain..lol

You go right ahead and buy this book. I'll pass on this one TYVM...

"NOT!!" became passé about 10 years ago. Welcome to the 21st century.

You had a FDQ moment as some put it. End of the day is this. You said you were finished with this forum and you didn't keep your word..

You know that "word" you said was a hugely important piece of your character....

Just what exactly did I win?? I didn't think this forum was a competition. Your own post mentioned it wasn't the probation list that caused you to make the decision you came to...

So what will be your next FDQ moment be? I want to be ready with the :popcorn:

You keep plugging away. I can take the little stupid remarks and fire back with better remarks... :foryou:

BTW:

Back on topic. I don't see you dis agreeing with my initial post. I wonder why that would be?

I am getting my British Citizenship as well.{really}! I thought you'd like to know that I will be soon be a fellow countrymen....

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a SUPERB example of deflection. "Don't focus on me, let me redirect your attention to something totally irrelevant instead."

:applause:

Oh, and TFL, for the record...there's a large difference between "changing your mind" and "not keeping your word." That distinction is clearly lost on you, as evidenced by the post above, but it exists nonetheless.

You keep plugging away. I can take the little stupid remarks and fire back with better remarks... :foryou:

You seem to have spelled 'purile and unfunny' wrong there? (shrug)

Oh, I can't let this pass...I just can't....

"puerile"

I tried to resist. Honest.

Nothing is lost on me... This topic is about a DD 1 that is for sale on Flee Bay... A DD1 that is a POS that the seller thinks is a 5.0 - 6.0 worth $2,400!! If you think it's worth it. Go right ahead and buy the book. I wouldn't dare get in the way of you buying that book. I have a nice copy of this book. So I don't want or need this copy.

My favorite part about the description of this "6.0 grade" book:

"As you can see the problem with this is half of the cover is missing. That is all."

I'm sure it would have been a 12.0 if the entire cover was present! lol

Man....you guys are tough....

It's obvious that he's using a 1-100 scale :makepoint:

In a 1-10 scale it would grade out to a .5 so he's not that far off ....

:insane:

I thought this board was about comics and the exchange of info. about them..... What was I thinking????

It's also about the trust and "family" aspect that has been built up by the members here, and reneg-ing on a $25K transaction that ended up costing the seller money because of that reneg (not to mention not only continually posting here but practically FLAUNTING the fact that you screwed someone over) does nothing to add to this board.

So, thinking you were doing the board a favour by showing us what any of us could have figured out on our own on their worst day was "exchanging info about comics" was totally wrong.

(thumbs u

-slym

I posted the I'll take it and didn't follow through... I have no problem with that situation.

Boozad says he is leaving this forum. I'm OK with that to. They are his words, not mine. He mention's a few reasons and what not. Then he just does a complete turn around. His word didn't mean much to him in this situation it would seem. He want's to keep at it with me? That is fine with me. He did the same thing I did. He had his FDQ moment as it were. I'll bring that up. Same end result, different roads traveled.

I think not. Not even close.

You engaged in a contract and reneged on said contract, costing another boarder a substantial amount of money. Beyond all that, you gave your word.

Gav had a bit of a dramatic moment, promised nothing, engaged in no agreements, didn't cost anybody anything. He said he was leaving but decided to stay.

See the not-that-subtle difference? (shrug)

And the reason why you continue to take so much flak is because you still don't give a flying about what you did. You have 'no problem' with it. :screwy:

No morals, no ethics, no remorse = one bad tit. (thumbs u

I posted the I'll take it and didn't follow through... I have no problem with that situation.

Boozad says he is leaving this forum. I'm OK with that to. They are his words, not mine. He mention's a few reasons and what not. Then he just does a complete turn around. His word didn't mean much to him in this situation it would seem. He want's to keep at it with me? That is fine with me. He did the same thing I did. He had his FDQ moment as it were. I'll bring that up. Same end result, different roads traveled.

You engaged in a contract and reneged on said contract, costing another boarder a substantial amount of money. Beyond all that, you gave your word.

Gav had a bit of a dramatic moment, promised nothing, engaged in no agreements, didn't cost anybody anything. He said he was leaving but decided to stay.

And the reason why you continue to take so much flak is because you still don't give a flying about what you did. You have 'no problem' with it. :screwy:

I met a gal with one bad tit. :whistle:

^^

^^

^^^^

Huh. Look at that.

FT said the same thing I did, but used more words than me.

That's gotta be a first.

I met a gal with one bad tit. :whistle:

'rimshot' The Dave and Nick comedy hour :roflmao:

Someone want to PM me a description of this 25k deal that went bad? I must have been out of town that day.

This should cover everything. About halfway down. A case study in being a complete jagoff.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3212598&fpart=222