• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD 1 Only $2,400

109 posts in this topic

I personally find it annoying when someone says they are going to leave a forum, and they don't do it. In retrospect it seems a way for people to broadcast some stupid agenda of theirs, and become the forums drama queen for the day.

My agenda was broadcast well before I decided to leave. No juice there mate. I came back due to PMs and emails asking me to.

So you're more annoyed by a boardie not leaving when he said he would than a boardie backing out of a $25k deal leaving the seller with debts? Whichever way you want to roll, that's up to you. (thumbs u

I don't think enough people visit the probation threads, and know what a complete piece of trash TFL is 2c

I read what Boozad posted in his topic. He said what he wanted to say. That is his right after all. I didn't take any pleasure in whether he stayed or left. This is a forum chat board. Not life or death situations. He want's top keep re hashing my past with Adam, that's fine with me. But don't expect me to just stare at my monitor and do nothing. His big thing with me is the following{Guessing}. I posted the I'll take it and didn't follow through... I have no problem with that situation.

Boozad says he is leaving this forum. I'm OK with that to. They are his words, not mine. He mention's a few reasons and what not. Then he just does a complete turn around. His word didn't mean much to him in this situation it would seem. He want's to keep at it with me? That is fine with me. He did the same thing I did. He had his FDQ moment as it were. I'll bring that up. Same end result, different roads traveled.

Why bother hanging around after his post? Just to see how many people would ask him to say and not leave? That doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. He say's I'm leaving, then leave!! His post about "Winning" is pure BS!! I never knew this board was about winning.

I thought this board was about comics and the exchange of info. about them..... What was I thinking????

His word didn't mean much to him in this situation it would seem. He want's to keep at it with me? That is fine with me. He did the same thing I did. He had his FDQ moment as it were. I'll bring that up. Same end result, different roads traveled.

Boozad's (thankfully) temporary break from the boards did NOT cost another board member $1,000 :makepoint:

On Topic:

Assuming the top half of the DD 1 is a 9.0 worth about $6,000 and the bottom half is coverless worth about $100, then 6,000 + 100 = 6,100/2 = 3,050, so asking $2,400 for that book is a true bargain, right?

On Topic:

Assuming the top half of the DD 1 is a 9.0 worth about $6,000 and the bottom half is coverless worth about $100, then 6,000 + 100 = 6,100/2 = 3,050, so asking $2,400 for that book is a true bargain, right?

There are double cover variants, so why not a half-cover variant? A snip at the price.