• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nearmint's book a day, some slabs, some raw, Gold/Silver/Bronze!

278 posts in this topic

:popcorn: precode-horror, more Schomburg, gerber 8's or better, Action issues #50- #100 :wishluck:

You want some Action? Here you go...

Action Comics #50 CGC 5.5 Would grade higher, but centerfold is detached $750.00 SOLD!

action50.jpg

:popcorn: precode-horror, more Schomburg, gerber 8's or better, Action issues #50- #100 :wishluck:

Action Comics #50 CGC 5.5 Would grade higher, but centerfold is detached $750.00

action50.jpg

full date stamp (thumbs u

Action Comics #50 CGC 5.5 Would grade higher, but centerfold is detached $750.00

action50.jpg

you hardly ever see this one. nice book, nice price as well.

Nice pickup on the Action 50 Mike! (thumbs u Tough book to find in decent shape. Now that I think about it, this 5.5 might be the 2nd highest graded copy I've ever seen for sale. I remember an 8.0 copy sold on Comiclink a couple years ago, but I can't think of any others. Really nice addition to the collection. :applause:

Nice pickup on the Action 50 Mike! (thumbs u Tough book to find in decent shape. Now that I think about it, this 5.5 might be the 2nd highest graded copy I've ever seen for sale. I remember an 8.0 copy sold on Comiclink a couple years ago, but I can't think of any others. Really nice addition to the collection. :applause:

hey, a Durden08 sighting! :o

congrats on picking up the Action #50 Mike. your run keeps trucking along. (thumbs u