• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top ten GGA

99 posts in this topic

Here are my favorites from my collection.

(in no particular order)

Junior12.jpg

I think that's 11 but it's difficult to choose. I'd add Archie 50 to this but I can't find my scan and besides, someone already posted it. :golfclap:

If I had to say a single book that I don't own yet it would be Phantom Lady #16 (yes 16 not 17) :gossip: If anyone wants to sell one I'm definitely in the market.

I like those Junior covers but I am also partial to Phantom Lady 18.

2738702486_3eb62844a8_b.jpg

My favorite also of the PL series. I know it's not normally recognized in the top 10. But, I think it would be in my top 10.

PL16a.jpg

I think it's an excellent candidate and it's more appealing in person than the scan would indicate.

My favorite also of the PL series. I know it's not normally recognized in the top 10. But, I think it would be in my top 10.

PL16a.jpg

I think it's an excellent candidate and it's more appealing in person than the scan would indicate.

When you say "more appealing in person", I take it you are not referring to the comic book?

Ken

PL16a.jpg

When you say "more appealing in person", I take it you are not referring to the comic book?

Ken

:blush:

This is one of my favorites from the GGA B-list.

1508554-fight27.jpg

:takeit:

No, seriously.... :takeit:

:cry::cry: (this is me if you don't sell it to me). You don't want that on your conscience do you?

:foryou:

Great book.

Sorry. NFS. And I'm a lawyer. My conscience was surgically removed once I passed the bar.