• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom Lady #17 CGC 6.5 From Zodiak Collection...Closed Off to Ebay!

61 posts in this topic

What a great contrast between the sultry image on the front and the picture of innocence on the back. The world of 1948. (I'm not sure we even allow innocence to exist unmocked today.)

Great book.

What a great contrast between the sultry image on the front and the picture of innocence on the back. The world of 1948. (I'm not sure we even allow innocence to exist unmocked today.)

Really?? I look at that ad and I see a devilish girl with parts of her hair sticking up like little horns. :o

Probably looks familiar to you Dale... :hi:

A Kevin Sharpe Zodiac book (thumbs u

Wow, I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I was looking at the book and remembered seeing the pencil design on other books. Sat there puzzled for a bit :makepoint: Right in the title. Totally missed it.

Anyways, very cool book. One day :wishluck:

sure would be nice if one would participate on the boards, instead of just coming here to pimp their wares, huh dale :baiting:

Dang, that's just cold.

lol

That was a great run of books Dale uncovered.

Paulie, I wish I could afford this right now....

:cry:

Kevin Sharpe (KE Toys) sold the books on consignment. Dale bought them from Kevin

He had most of the books priced around VG :o:o:o

That was a great run of books Dale uncovered.

Paulie, I wish I could afford this right now....

:cry:

Kevin Sharpe (KE Toys) sold the books on consignment. Dale bought them from Kevin

He had most of the books priced around VG :o:o:o

I remember... I think he adjusted some prices after dale lol

Really?? I look at that ad and I see a devilish girl with parts of her hair sticking up like little horns. :o

Not to mention the irony of the sultry image and the 'cream to pink' pages.

(or maybe I just have a really dirty mind hm )