• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Had This Happen With Heritage?

15 posts in this topic

Received my Heritage wins today. One of the wins was a Doomsday +1 lot that was suppose to contain 4 copies of #1s, 4 #2s, and 5 #3s. Got one copy of #3-5 instead of the 5 #3s. Has anyone else ever had this problem (not getting everything that was on the Heritage auction description)?

I've contacted Heritage to clear this up.....

Jim

No, but I did have a snafu with my last purchase - the site wasn't accepting invoice payments, and when I called them they said they were "...sorting it out...". They also moved last weekend (1/24), so there may be some inventory management issues.

never had the slightest problem with anything i've ever purchased. always sent within a resonable timeframe , well-packaged and decently graded.

after being disappointed more than i care to admit on e-bay, they are at least one spot of saneness. and, occasionally you get a deal or two........... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oddly enough I've had the complete opposite happen. Six to eight months ago I won a reader lot of The Shadow (Archies not DC) and got two books that were not advertised in the auction.

That happened to me recently I received an extra book in a group lot I won. The cool thing is when bidding on it I thought to myself "I wish #8 were included." When I opened up the package, there it was smile.gif

On the auction that ended at the start of January, I never received an invoice. However for the auction that ended mid January, I was invoiced, and sent in my CC info on Friday 1/23 and advised them that I had not been invoiced for my win from the early January auction.

So far, they still havent sent me an invoice for the early Jan auction, and still havent billed my CC for the latest auction ! Im wondering if I'll ever get anything I won, or even be charged for them. Who knows.. The way they've been going, I might get both wins, and be charged nothing.

(I can't be that lucky, can I?)

On the auction that ended at the start of January, I never received an invoice. However for the auction that ended mid January, I was invoiced, and sent in my CC info on Friday 1/23 and advised them that I had not been invoiced for my win from the early January auction.

So far, they still havent sent me an invoice for the early Jan auction, and still havent billed my CC for the latest auction ! Im wondering if I'll ever get anything I won, or even be charged for them. Who knows.. The way they've been going, I might get both wins, and be charged nothing.

(I can't be that lucky, can I?)

You should just give them a call.

The only "problem" I ever had with them can hardly be considered a problem. I bid on some stuff in an auction a couple of months ago. On Monday (after the auction) I checked my account with them and had no invoice. I checked back the next day to be sure and still no invoice so I just assumed I didn't win anything. A week later I get a package from them with a lot of books I bid on. Still no e-mail or website invoice. I called them up and asked if they wanted their money. Thay were happy I called. wink.gif