• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man #38

13 posts in this topic

The defects that needs to be pointed out are the following:

1) Somebody used a pen / pencil to trace out an outline of Spider-Man on the front cover. It's very feint that it barely shows up on the scans and you need to hold it up to the light to see it clearly. However, you can see he went out of bound on the green area where it says "Here's Spidey at his Fighting Best!'

2) There's a tiny bit of stain right below the top staple on the front cover.

asm38f.jpg

asm38b.jpg

Have some of Spideys webs been traced over on the cover? Either impacted onto the paper or directly drawn on, I see some questionable markings there in the scan. I'm taking about the central Spider-man image.

Have some of Spideys webs been traced over on the cover? Either impacted onto the paper or directly drawn on, I see some questionable markings there in the scan. I'm taking about the central Spider-man image.

Yes there are some light pen / pencil tracing over Spider-Man. There is no impact as I don't see any imprints or indentations on the opposite side of the cover.

4.5 :sumo:

The defects that needs to be pointed out are the following:

1) Somebody used a pen / pencil to trace out an outline of Spider-Man on the front cover. It's very feint that it barely shows up on the scans and you need to hold it up to the light to see it clearly. However, you can see he went out of bound on the green area where it says "Here's Spidey at his Fighting Best!'

2) There's a tiny bit of stain right below the top staple on the front cover.

asm38f.jpg

asm38b.jpg