• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nemesis (Millar / McNiven) preview at CBR

20 posts in this topic

Looks like it will be in color. The contrast between background and foreground objects is too great. The foreground characters don't have enough line work in them for black & white. No depth, looks like outlines. Not that the art itself isn't good, I just think they plan on adding the depth in the coloring stage rather than crosshatching the hell out of it :)

Anyone picking this up ?

I'm still undecided. If people, who get their copies today, could let me know, without spoilers, if it's any good then I will be able to buy one on Thursday without a care in the world :grin:

I've turned down a few good books recently that I have had in hand and put back down, I wouldn't want it to happen again, especially when most of these are buggers to get a hold of once you've missed the boat :frustrated:

good buck. worth the buy IMO

sucks my LCS didn't get the variant cover :( If anyone comes across one and not interested in it, please let me know!

my LCS got a few in for $20 each, but thats about what I'm seeing them on the bay for.

it felt really thin and didn't seem to have much content (words). my LCS seems to have ordered a zillion of them so i'll probably get a dinged copy out of the dollar box.

Just got done reading it, it's a bit out there as far as over-the-top goes, but entertaining. Every single copy (maybe 20, if that) in my LCS had bent URHCs. Not one of them above a 9.0. wtf.

Thank gawd for Internet comic delivery services.

I just finally got my copy of this from DCBS the other day and read it last night...

If this was an ongoing, I would not be interested, but as a mini? Yeah, I'll definitely read it and see what happens. Fun read. :)

delays, however? Lame.