• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Concussion Syndrome sale

61 posts in this topic

Not getting out of comics, just gonna focus on a handful of titles now. i will be posting @3 long boxes worth of good stuff and carp through sunday. I'd like to move as much as possible. Raise capital for other purchases as well as for my publishing company.

selling these basterds at reduced prices to clear up some room (trade comics for comics you say? hmm, i'm going after daredevil vol 1, chew walking dead and certain warren ellis and garth ennis books, pm me if ya have any)

this is going to run the span of slabs, ss slabs, raw and carppy modern drek.

shipping is for slabs 1-3 $10.25 4-all of them, lets say moar.

raws are however the guy (or gal) who posts the :takeit: wants.

international will be at cost.

Here we go...a bunch of these you've seen before...some you have not....buy them all just the same...

Land of the Dead #2 9.8 SS Romero

th_ld2.jpg

and bonus signed Avatar poster for their series NOTLD Hunger thrown in for free...

th_nolds.jpg

$55 for two Romero Sigs! $55! if someone doesn't buy these...well, someone is a very cheap basterd!

Toe Tags #5 SS 9.8 Romero and Castillo with Sketch

th_tt5.jpg

$80! Sketch included in this one time price! Operators are standing by to take your order!

Madman Adventures nn# VF-NM hero Illustrated promo. Same size as a modern ashcan

th_mma.jpg

$3.00!

Secret Invasion Sketch Cover By Lance Sawyer (Marvel Masterpiece card set) VF/NM

th_capls-1.jpg

$25!

V For Vendetta 1-10 Set. Mostly Nm but to be safe lets say VF+

th_vforv.jpg

SOLD Thanks much!

ASM 300 VFish

th_asm300fc.jpg

$55.00! c'mon! you want it and at this price you'd have to be higher than dave matthews to pass this up!

ASM 301 NM

th_asm301.jpg

Sold!

Jay, I'm a bit drunk. Please take advantage and put up something I want to buy.

I don't believe he's allowed to sell his man body on these boards... I'm sure he could list it on Craig's list for you :baiting:

H8er.