• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Snow Day Sale Part Deux

242 posts in this topic

Well, as anyone who is on the NE part of the country knows, for the next two days, we are going to get a whole mess of snow. As such, not much else to do here but scan and sell books. I'll be listing a whole slew of books, including an Avengers 4, Showcase 22, BB 28, GL 76 and lots, lots more. There will be lots of stuff, hopefully something for everyone, slabs, raw etc.

No more shipping in envelopes unless the book is $50 or less. I've had a few damaged packages recently, so there will be no more envelopes for more "expensive" books. While this will result in a couple extra bucks for shipping -- it will be worth it in the long run.

First :takeit: wins. As always, full return policy is in place. Don't like the book, feel free to return it. This extends to slabs as well as raw books.

Just so I don't run afoul of any rules regarding preview, I'll list a few books here now that I've previously listed. The main event will begin at 11:30 PM EST.

I'll list a few books in just a few minutes.

Thanks Sharon... and there'll be more fiction house tonight!

Okay folks so that's it for right now... see you back at 11:30 PM EST.

Saturday's listing, not sure what I'll come up with, but I may make up some lots or packages etc., Not sure what I'll be doing, but I've got tons of material, and I suppose now is as good a time as any to start blowing some of it out.

Saturday's listing, not sure what I'll come up with, but I may make up some lots or packages etc., Not sure what I'll be doing, but I've got tons of material, and I suppose now is as good a time as any to start blowing some of it out.

I'd better go out tonight before it snows;) I was missing that issue...thanks for listing it:)

hey b, did you get any 1-10's?

hey b, did you get any 1-10's?

I haven't visited with him yet... he did call me to say that he has Planet 1, 2, 5, 7, and 10, but as to grade I can't tell and he didn't give me prices.