• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Am an Avenger

29 posts in this topic

So Marvel has been releasing teaser-images for the new Avengers team that will be forming in the post-Dark Reign "Heroic Age".

Here's what been released so far...

1265129009.jpg

1265218075.jpg

1265389443.jpg

1265303570.jpg

1265131043.jpg

But...

[cont...]

[...cont]

A comic-related blog site The Weekly Crisis has been inviting people to make their own "I Am an Avenger" teasers. Check 'em out...

betaraybill+-+avengers.JPG

drstrange+-+avenger.jpg

jacksparrow+-+avenger.JPG

optimusPrime+-+iamanavenger.jpg

ozymandias+-+iamanavenger2.jpg

larfleeze+-+avengers.JPG

baronzemo+-+avenger.jpg

deadpool+-+avengers.jpg

aaronstack+-+avenger.JPG

captain+-+avenger.JPG

devildinosaur+-+avenger.JPG

dirkanger+-+avenger.jpg

xorn+-+avenger.jpg

fozzie.jpg

batmanyc.jpg

This entry concludes with:

"If you're interested in making your own I Am An Avenger ads, I've uploaded a template for you. Simply find an image of the character you like, cut him out of the image and paste him in. The font I used is Gill Sans MT with bold and italics, but an Arial font looks close enough to what Marvel originally had if you do not have that font available. Upload your images to Imageshack and then post links to your Avengers here for others to see. "

I'd love to see what some of the folks here on the CGC boards can think up!

LOVE the Dr. Strange one! Great line that didn't make much sense during the New Avengers stories leading up to the Secret Invasion.