• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Threads

186 posts in this topic

RMA is out of words? Is that what I heard?

WTF are you blathering about?

Here's the target audience for the Marvel Zombies books:

vader-fail1.jpg

Yes, you NOT waiting for the below image to load was an EPIC FAIL. :kidaround:

93226.jpg

That last photo is just downright mean-spirited. As for the website referenced in said photo, the truly ugly person is one who would post a photo like that. Sometimes I am truly ashamed of my species.

SO Casper is a digger? :o And the others too?

Oh yeah...Puccini was, Penny is, Casper is. My yard is an un-landscapable minefield. ;)

That's ok, I have plenty of yard in front for the purty flowers...like my pyracantha in full bloom:

IMG_1373.jpg

Oh yeah...Puccini was, Penny is, Casper is. My yard is an un-landscapable minefield. ;)

That's ok, I have plenty of yard in front for the purty flowers...like my pyracantha in full bloom:

IMG_1373.jpg

Great pic of the Garbage cans :roflmao:

IMG_1373.jpg

Those are the green waste bins. They travel around the yard as needed for clippings.

I have a lot of yard, with a lot of green. About half an acre. In Burbank. California. That I own.

(thumbs u

IMG_1373.jpg

Those are the green waste bins. They travel around the yard as needed for clippings.

I have a lot of yard, with a lot of green. About half an acre. In Burbank. California. That I own.

(thumbs u

:grin:

IMG_1373.jpg

(thumbs u

Very cool.

Beagle Boys!

Gus.jpgPablo.jpg

Love the Beagles Cheryllynn!

I had two. One passed away in 2008 (she looked like the one on the right). Still have the other.

Pat

Here is 176-671 (aka Oakley, the bass fishing beagle)

FishingBeagle.jpg

My three fur-children (sleeping on my friggin' bed!):

P1010030.jpg

Don't all dogs sleep in their owner's bed? I didn't think it would be any different!

What kind of dog is Aja?

Aja sleeps on my bed when I am not in it. When I get ready to go to bed, she gets down and sleeps on her dog-bed on the floor. She is a "Heinz" - probably 57 different breeds in there, but I believe there is some German Shepard, and definitely some Chow, as her tongue is purple, and her coat is pretty dense (but not "fluffy.) I don't think she has ever been cold in her life...

lol

-slym