• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this guy serious?....

10 posts in this topic

foreheadslap.gif

I just noticed who was selling it.

Figures.

It's not...hard to (imagine) that this...BOOK (could) be the.... KEY to your RETIREMENT!!!! IT'S SO HARD TO FIND..you may think... (i'm crazy)!!!!

I was the... FIRST PERSON in the.... (world) to find these BOOKS!!!

God, I hate his structure!

893frustrated.gif

" X-MEN #272.JANUARY,1991. OR ? X-MEN #272 NOVEMBER,1990??? WHAT"S GOING ON HERE ! THIS COMIC IS THE ULTIMATE CONVERSATION PIECE! THE COVER OF THE BOOK SAYS,JANUARY 1991....BUT THE INSIDES....are you ready for this ??? THE CONTENTS ARE, X-MEN #272 NOVEMBER,1990!!! ABSOLUTELY,AN AMAZING ERROR! amazing. NO-ONE, (and i mean, NO-ONE!) knows how this happened except to say that this is one SUPREME ERROR COMIC! ABSOLUTELY GENUINE! YOU SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEEED, as i must now say i am building one of the most active REPEAT BUYER records on e-bay. **** MY FEEDBACK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF,NOW,WITH 520 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS in a row without a negative or even a 'neutral!!! ' ON TOP OF ALL THIS--THIS COMIC IS "AT THE VERY LEAST" A NEAR MINT ! seriously, and CAREFULLY GRADED,a NEAR MINT ! A WINNER ALL AROUND! GOOD LUCK IN BIDDING ! ...THIS IS A UNIQUELY COOL ITEM... A TERRIFIC ITEM ! A GREAT GIFT FOR A MARVEL OR X-MEN FAN FOR CHRISTMAS ! ------- FULLY RETURNABLE IF NOT SATISFIED. YOUR SATISFACTION--AS ALWAYS--IS GUARANTEED. ".................

oh fred.....you had me at "hello." 893blahblah.gif

"suffice it to say,put this away for ten years...take it out, at that time, and retire to the SOUTH OF FRANCE !"

I wonder why he chose ta sell it now instead of living da good life in Southern France 10 years from now. confused.gif

Do you have any idea what the South of France is gonna look like in 10 years?!? A hell-hole, I tellya - people will be packing up and heading for Serbia! That "south of france" line is the seller's subtle way of saying "...and the horse you rode in on!"