• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christopher Nolan To Head "Superman" Reboot?

32 posts in this topic

Anything's better than letting Singer get another one.

Singer's one of the most overrated hacks in HW, who got extremely lucky by starting off with a director-proof, Oscar-winning -script (The Usual Suspects), and whose story-less & plot-less mess of an X2 is the most overrated superhero flick of all time.

Do you think if Nolan is doing Superman then the likelihood of a Superman/Batman movie just increased?

I think it depends who they cast for Superman - if it's an expensive, big-name, then I doubt any studio could afford it.

Let's be clear on what this rumor is really about:

While Nolan most likely won't direct a new film starring the Man of Steel, the director will oversee the creative decisions behind a rebooted franchise

doh!doh!doh!

I'm telling you guys they should make it a dark story and have Supes take on Mr Mxyzptlk.

I just wish they'd let me write it. I'd put the Man of Steel back on the map and blow you comic dorks away.

The far more interesting part of this story is that Nolan now has an idea for a Dark Knight sequel and that his brother and David Goyer are working on a screenplay right now. THAT'S awesome news. :headbang: