• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Announcing: Signature Services, SSD for all your Signature Series needs!

270 posts in this topic

This would be something to ask Paul in the Questions and Answers. George if there is a way to do it correctly, we will do it. But Paul would be best to ask!

I certainly don't want to poop in your thread, but all the "irrational exuberance" was just getting to me. In terms of many of the traditional SS books, I agree that the changes are pretty seamless from the consumer's standpoint. But there are certainly situations that are not out of the ordinary that will be difficult at best to address under the new regime.

On the other hand, things are still light years better than what they were in the early days of SS. It used to be the case that the only way to get multiple sigs was if the creators attended the same event. There was no such thing as carrying books from event to event, and SS books were never cracked out for additional signatures. CGC's life sure would have been much easier if we went back to that model, so we can at least be thankful for that.

Will WonderCon be added to list of convention appearances? I would like to get my Brave & the Bold #28 and Justice League of America #1 signed by Murphy Anderson. Let me know. Thanks.

At this point, we are not planning on going to WonderCon. If that changes we will update! Thanks for asking and those books sound beyond awesome! :cloud9:

Al right, thanks.

Who are you looking to add, George?

I didn't get the sense that he was looking to add anyone, just disappointed that it will be much more difficult to get multi-sig books done. Correct me if I am wrong, though, George.

George had approached me about getting a penciled sketch inked. I unfortunately declined. The fact is because there is only 1 CAW for the event as far as I know. I also know that it is a 1 day show and we will be incredibly busy and cannot accommodate sketch requests in general. If it were a 3 day show and there were more CAW's I might be a lot more comfortable. Case by case basis I guess.

CGC will be there Rey :)

Here's my question. I would like a multi signature. 1 is at Emerald City Comic Con. The other is at Anaheim. So If I give the book say to Desert Wind for one Sig, how does it go to CGC for Anaheim?

CGC will be there Rey :)

Here's my question. I would like a multi signature. 1 is at Emerald City Comic Con. The other is at Anaheim. So If I give the book say to Desert Wind for one Sig, how does it go to CGC for Anaheim?

Ask DWC. I don't think SS,SSD has anyone going to Anaheim at this time.