• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bernard Baily Spectre page on eBay

114 posts in this topic

Fischler,

If you are reading this, don't call me to ask for any leads to any art, cause I'm not going to give you any info.

Mitch I.

Hi Mitch-

This is Vincent Zurzolo. Actually I was the one who called you today. I was going to inquire about a piece of art you had for sale on your site. If I had known seeing my companies # would have garnered such a response I would not have called.

Vincent

it's just old age (by comic years) and burnout from dealing with all these people over the years.. Comics, while sometimes fun, exposes the frailties of people you count as "friends" all too often.. It's one reason I mostly have left comics behind me

Boy ain't that the truth! I guess in comic years I'm 142.

Very nice and delicate way of putting things.

I chose not to have any "friends" in the 'Comic-art community"

And don't make excuses for me Rich. there is no "burnout" on my part.

I can take care of myself.

Pretty convenient excuse that Zurzolo gave, I thought.

Mitch.. I wasn't making excuses.. just adding "reflection"

Ruben.. I'm 300 years

Me too

It's one thing to choose not to have friends, it's another to hide behind an alias so you can make comments with impunity. Don't confuse the two.

According to you everybody needs to disclose their identity

I don't subscribe to your philosophy of nonsense

Me too

It's one thing to choose not to have friends, it's another to hide behind an alias so you can make comments with impunity. Don't confuse the two.

When you don't let anyone know your real name the only "friends" you can have are the kind that need to have singles stuffed in their g-strings to keep them from moving onto the next table to give a dance.

funny-animated40.gif

And that's no kind of friend at all.

Me too

According to you everybody needs to disclose their identity

I don't subscribe to your philosophy of nonsense

that is the funniest post I've read today.. it is also the most ignorant

did youget your change for that ten yet?? hurry.. that 300lb stripper is moving on

Why would I need to let people know my identity? So I can be attacked by name ? It is much better not to participate in name calling when people don't know who u are. The fact that Ruben wishes to keep his identity public is his own business. I am under no such obligation.

well, instead of acting the fool all the time, why don't you grow up?

then you can use your real name and people might just respect you instead.

I say might.. as it's entirely possible that a fella like you doesn't engender other people's respect in any fashion

signed Richard Halegua of Las Vegas NV

Why would I need to let people know my identity? So I can be attacked by name ? It is much better not to participate in name calling when people don't know who u are. The fact that Ruben wishes to keep his identity public is his own business. I am under no such obligation.

I think you've got it backwards. People will attack you if you take sniping shots from the bushes while hiding your face. People may give your opinions more weight and thought if you have the stones to stand behind them.

Ruben speaks his mind, gives his opinion and he does so openly. That makes people respect what he has to say even if they disagree with him.

You are correct though, you are under no obligation to reveal who you are. Just as we are under no obligation to listen to anything you say, take any of it seriously, or do anything but deride your every comment as inconsequential and irrelevant.

You get out of it what you put into it I guess.

No one is "obligated" to reveal their identity on this forum, there are no such rules here. It just seems a little ridiculous to me that someone wants their opinion on a public forum but doesn't have the conviction to sign their name to what they say. What's the point? Only point I can imagine is to rabble-rouse.

IMO if you don't feel strongly enough to stand behind what you say, why even say it? And for someone who's worried about being "attacked by name", well, you've used my name several times as well as those of others. Seems you're just worried about running into someone like yourself.

Joining a public forum to make anonymous statements.. talk about a philosophy of nonsense.

No one is "obligated" to reveal their identity on this forum, there are no such rules here. It just seems a little ridiculous to me that someone wants their opinion on a public forum but doesn't have the conviction to sign their name to what they say. What's the point? Only point I can imagine is to rabble-rouse.

IMO if you don't feel strongly enough to stand behind what you say, why even say it? And for someone who's worried about being "attacked by name", well, you've used my name several times as well as those of others. Seems you're just worried about running into someone like yourself.

Joining a public forum to make anonymous statements.. talk about a philosophy of nonsense.

:golfclap:

(thumbs u

(worship)

:headbang:

:banana:^^

and for Tyler:

:slapfight:

(thumbs u

(worship)

and for Tyler:

Sign your name, and you're a guy with an opinion. Otherwise, it's called being a troll...

Scott Williams

(thumbs u

(worship)

and for Tyler:

Sign your name, and you're a guy with an opinion. Otherwise, it's called being a troll...

Scott Williams

:golfclap: (thumbs u (worship):headbang::banana:^^

oh... signed: Richard Halegua

(of Las Vegas NV)