• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post the rarest book in your collection

135 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what we're supposed to put here. Help me out.

By rarest, are you going by print run? Hard-to-get signature? Hard-to-get sketch? Maybe you're saying rare as in "this is the only DC book Stan Lee ever signed" or "this is the only book that these creators have both signed" or something along that line. Lone census?

I like structure, so let's give some to this thread. With all the changes this week, the SS room could use it. (thumbs u

its rarest in your opinion so it could be anything

(thumbs u

Adonis offered it to me and I declined but once I saw you with it, I realized I made a mistake by not picking it up..

I just realized that we are closer friends than I thought. I am amazed at the connections that I've made thru the boards. I'm glad the book is safe and it will NOT be going anywhere.

And because rarerity is a must:

Freddie Williams II Super Gonzo Sketch - NO ONE HAS ANYTHING LIKE IT

(Batman and the Chick added for your viewing pleasure) :)

MS1.jpg

wow amazing!

and remember it doesnt have to be the only SS or top sensus, its what YOU consider to be the rarest book in YOUR collection, so Ben post something !!!

What about you? :shrug:

I don't have mine in hand yet, but her name rhymes with meverin