• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post the rarest book in your collection

135 posts in this topic

001-25.jpg

Quite possibly the rarest Sam Keith book, and Image publication, that exists.

Originally limited to 50 copies, only 2 have been accounted for after many years of research. This is the only one graded. Where did the other 48 go...?

Nobody knows.

I would have to with my Captain America #217, 1st appearance of Quasar, signed by creator Joe Simon. This is (1) of (3) 9.8s (highest census) in existance for this book. The only yellow label.

I love Joe's placement of his sig (between...err, uh...Cap's legs :blush: ). Great angle, as if it was part of the floor.

ca217.jpg

Here are the two rarest books in my collection. Already posted in the "3 favorite SS room." .......oh well. They are my favs so here they are again!

MAN OF STEEL #18; 200 graded, only 3 Sigs, 2 of which are 9.8's. This one is signed by L. SIMONSON (writer) & DAN JURGENS (creator of DOOMSDAY)!

RED SONJA #13 (silver foil) only 23 graded with only 1 signed 9.8....

94391.jpg.9f992df6b1020caf9a5a2550df64bc75.jpg

94397.jpg.345aca2cac105a70235d69028512215c.jpg

TheMarvelsProject1JerryRobinson.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

Here's mine, ASM #408 white variant img052.jpg[/img]

That's not Maxx aschan#3 rare but damn!! Considering the grade and the signatures that is the best example of that book that will ever exist. Very nice!

Sweet sketch! :applause: