• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers overlooked?

29 posts in this topic

My favorite cover is still #57 with the first appearence of the Vision!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Another Classic! thumbsup2.gif

05815547774.57.GIF

I posted the Doom book, b/c he's my favorite. And James is a big FF Fan (duh! tongue.gif), so I figured he'd be interested in an appearance.

Chris

I picked up a CGC 8.0 of that book in December and was asked why? I say why wouldn't I cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Did I miss something or can anyone explain why the Avengers prices have not come close to the rest of the sector?

I guess no movie hype keeps many speculators away, but I always liked the series?

(or am I completely wrong?) confused-smiley-013.gif

Can't say I mind that much as I'm one of those few collectors that seem to collect them. Hope prices stay down at least until I complete my run wink.gif

I agree that the Don Heck run wasn't much to look at, but those Buscema issues are works of art, and then the Adams run on the Kree-Skrull war is amazing. I started collecting around the Perez/Byrne run and they've been my favorite title ever since.

My favorite cover is still #57 with the first appearence of the Vision!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

05815547774.57.GIF

I posted the Doom book, b/c he's my favorite. And James is a big FF Fan (duh! tongue.gif), so I figured he'd be interested in an appearance.

Chris

I picked up a CGC 8.0 of that book in December and was asked why? I say why wouldn't I cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

I asked you why because you were supposed to be working on your ASM run and buying up the Bronze age keys you needed. Now I see you buying GA books. 893naughty-thumb.gif Remember my warning...

GRAIL cloud9.gif

totally with you here on this one. i voted it as one of my 2 favorite books of alltime today on the other thread. i got my first copy from a used book store in Newark:,nj back in late 62/early63. for some reason i was unable to find one on the newsatnds in my area.

$24k - WOW an asking price at 6x's guide!!!!!!! ooo.gif

05815547774.57.GIF

Chris

I asked you why because you were supposed to be working on your ASM run and buying up the Bronze age keys you needed. Now I see you buying GA books. 893naughty-thumb.gif Remember my warning...

I actually wasn't referring too you specifically as I know you had my best interests in mind, but as you can see. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif I am way off track again foreheadslap.gif

So many comics, so little time 893scratchchin-thumb.gif