• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

I don't know either, but I was the second underbidder. :cry:

It was a great opportunity for me to upgrade though. I recognize that copy because of the written name on the cover. I believe it last sold back in May of this year for $5,500 either on eBay or C-Link if I'm not mistaken. Was sold last night for $5,615.38.

I don't know either, but I was the second underbidder. :cry:

It was a great opportunity for me to upgrade though. I recognize that copy because of the written name on the cover. I believe it last sold back in May of this year for $5,500 either on eBay or C-Link if I'm not mistaken. Was sold last night for $5,615.38.

I thought Gator bought this one when it was for sale prior hm

Seems to me that showcase 4 is underalued compared to other dc and even marvel keys.

This book started in 1956 the superhero relaunch without it therewould be no spider-man. Even stan lee said are you tired of long johned super heroes. Comic sales were waningnpost war. Thus the ec, strange tales popularity. Print runs were at all time lows.

Thus the scarcity of this book. Especially in grades cgc 6.0 and up!!!

This book was the holy grail in the early 90s. The short lived tv series made this book the number 1 silverage book on overstreet. Very htf at cons, lcs,etc

I know it wont take over spidey like in the 90s but it seems that bb28, showcase22 have risen alot compared to showcase 4.

Nice time to invest before the storm hits. The announcement of a movie with bradley cooper could bring this book to new heights.

I think 6.0++ is were its at. But any grade is good due to scarcity.

8.0 +++ is truly ultimate

The only 9.0 bethtleem was a steal in my opinion. Since the lone 9.2 sold at 100k