• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

lol - it looks almost too nice to be a 7.0.....ugh, this is one of those things that makes my head hurt.

:news: price has been dropped to $12,500 :gossip:

:( I'm pretty bummed about it. That 2.5 was perfect for me, and it's taken me a long time to screw up the courage to pay that much for a comic book.

I've never had any problems paying HA with Paypal (shrug)

:( I'm pretty bummed about it. That 2.5 was perfect for me, and it's taken me a long time to screw up the courage to pay that much for a comic book.

When was the last time you did? Was it for something over $2,500?

Both, more and less than that amount.

Both, more and less than that amount.

Recently? I just spoke to Steve B. and he made it sound like there would be no CC or Paypal payments for anything above $2,500.

Speedy you should call them and ask its to big a book for you not to give them a call. You have been after it for a while now.

They shot me down :(

:sorry:

Thanks man, I'll probably pull through.

I just can't bring myself to write them a check for some reason. I don't why, but it really bugs me.