• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Opportunity or scam? Can't see what it says but image has a watermark on the bottom right front cover. 9 previous sales by this seller according to feedback. Apparently one sale was an Amazing Fantasy #15 NM for $11,700.00 hm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150880025142&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_500wt_922

Opportunity or scam? Can't see what it says but image has a watermark on the bottom right front cover. 9 previous sales by this seller according to feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150880025142&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123#ht_500wt_922

It's a curious one - if genuine is that a decent price?

:news: mycomicshop watermark, so I guess it's not legit :/

Sent a note to seller:

" . . . I noticed that this book has a mycomicshop.com watermark. Why is this so? Is this book currently in your possession? Can you provide me with the CGC certification numbers for this book? The listing says the book is CGC 2.0, but there are no photos of the slab. Can you please clarify?"

We'll see if they respond :taptaptap:

I saw that book on ebay. (I'm watching it (shrug) )

Love to upgrade my #8,13 & 14 (all are in the 5's).

I'd have to sell my last Marvel to do it hm

Don't make me :cry:

BTW, Nice Books you have there guy (thumbs u

In all fairness to the eBay seller that listed that 2.0 SC #4 that I highlighted earlier and cast doubt, she contacted me and I'm somewhat convinced she is a legitimate seller that just has.no experience selling comics. Carry on :hi: