• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

This is mine :luhv: thanks to a fellow board member (thumbs u

IMG_5443.jpg

Photobucket decided to change the way files are named breaking this link, so I'm reposting it and at the same time giving the thread a :bump:

SavSC4cover.jpg

If you want to send that one and the BB28 I would gladly watch them for you :)

This is mine :luhv: thanks to a fellow board member (thumbs u

IMG_5443.jpg

Photobucket decided to change the way files are named breaking this link, so I'm reposting it and at the same time giving the thread a :bump:

SavSC4cover.jpg

Great book! Under-appreciated, hard to find, ultra cool Mega key!

Anybody selling low grade copies due to movie speculation yet?

FYI - this book deserves it's own over-thought, frequently discussed and generally aggravating future pricing speculation discussion!

Edited by rfoiii

FYI - this book deserves it's own over-thought, frequently discussed and generally aggravating future pricing speculation discussion!

Patience, all in good time, this too will come to be grasshopper :preach:

Patience, all in good time, this too will come to be grasshopper :preach:

:wishluck:

:grin:

Edited by rfoiii

The one thing I learned by wanting this book for over 30 years, which can be applied to many books out there, is that if you don't pull the trigger, you will chase it forever. Really, glad I used a double barrel when I went for it. :headbang:

The one thing I learned by wanting this book for over 30 years, which can be applied to many books out there, is that if you don't pull the trigger, you will chase it forever. Really, glad I used a double barrel when I went for it. :headbang:

Didn't you pick up the one on ebay and clink recently too ... make it a tidy quad.

Didn't you pick up the one on ebay and clink recently too ... make it a tidy quad.

Nah, just watching them. Hunting down a Christmas present for myself.

Looking at your sig line, now I see where one of the signed Infantino Strange Adventure 205s in 9.2 resides. I've got one of the next highest graded in 8.0. Very nice book, congrats!

And I agree with your sentiment as well. :)