• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

anyone here looking for an upgrade to the 8.0 on CC? Predictions?

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookSearch.php?title=showcase&issue=

I should of bought a mid grade copy a year ago when the book was in the twilight zone. Its gonna take off and blow past $40,000.

Edited by topnotchman

Is there any value in coverless complete copies of Showcase 4, beyond a good read?

That's identical condition to my Showcase 4 :ohnoez:

You guys do know they sell reproduction covers for this book :gossip:

Is there any value in coverless complete copies of Showcase 4, beyond a good read?

That's identical condition to my Showcase 4 :ohnoez:

You guys do know they sell reproduction covers for this book :gossip:

I'm holding out to find a cover with no comic, wishful thinking.

Hi all. What do you a 2.0 ungraded copy is going for these days?

GPA for a 2.0 is $1,560 (admittedly low number of sales), hopefully that gives some point of reference. (shrug)

GPA only tracks sales of graded copies, but I do agree that's probably not a bad reference point. However, the book is on the rise and (I think) a copy that shows nice could get more. But I am not a dealer, maybe one of them will chime in.

Hi all. What do you a 2.0 ungraded copy is going for these days?

GPA for a 2.0 is $1,560 (admittedly low number of sales), hopefully that gives some point of reference. (shrug)

Didn't a Sparklecitycomics 1.5 go for almost $1900 a few weeks ago on Ebay?

Someones been drinking again... 2.0 looks to be a stretch... But possible. 3.5 is la-la land.

Come on now a good day that could be a highly regarded 6 lol I agree the grading is way off and why I posted the link. Don't think many (if anyone) believed it was a 3.5 else it would have gone for a fair amount more.

New listings on ebay - a low-grade one, maybe this cover's a swap candidate. hm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161100303364?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

. . . and there's this one too, not a low-grade but restored.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390654689751?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

Someones been drinking again... 2.0 looks to be a stretch... But possible. 3.5 is la-la land.

Come on now a good day that could be a highly regarded 6 lol I agree the grading is way off and why I posted the link. Don't think many (if anyone) believed it was a 3.5 else it would have gone for a fair amount more.

My son won this book. :golfclap:

140950.jpg.45f776c6189a75a51f44c9ea207a3c83.jpg

140951.jpg.d8ef18b4f523c1eb89b225c18ed5c01a.jpg